TV.com will be making some changes to our user base starting Feb 25, 2015. For more information click here

Alphas Forums

Syfy (ended 2012)

Who wrote/performs Alphas intro, and where can I download full song?

mindshifthigher

[1]Oct 22, 2011
    • level: 4

Does anyone know who wrote/performs the intro song for Alphas? You can listen to it on YouTube, but it is just the into. I would like to find a full version to download. I've checked out Amazon and iTunes, but nothing comes up using various possible titles— Alphas into, Alphas theme, People Don't Understand, People Like Me, etc. Based on the comments on YouTube there are lots of people who want this song. If anyoneknows anything please post it here. Thanks.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

d0brin

[2]Oct 28, 2011
    • level: 7
    Sadly i found out that there is no song... the only recorded thing is the one we have herd on the show intro:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bq4mpx3LFrc

and there is no full song (((( this is what i found out after a raelly big Google search ... i hope i am wrong cuz the song is really good and i want it too...

Tayke

[3]Oct 28, 2011
    • level: 8

Yeah I was pretty disappointed there's not full version... Maybe one day they'll release it

mindshifthigher

[4]Nov 4, 2011
    • level: 4

Thank you for your replies. I have been afraid this song was made exclusively for the show. It is so good that I do not want to believe it is just an intro. I even contacted the SyFy channel to request the full version song be released to the fans. You can give them your thoughts by going to SyFy.com and clicking on Feedback near the bottom of the page. I don't remember if you have to join SyFy to give feedback the way you do if you wish to add a comment to their forums. If anyone does hear any info on this song please post it here. Thanks.

JohnEDee

[5]Sep 22, 2013
    • level: 1
    There is actually a full, 2:47 song on SoundCloud:

https://soundcloud.com/erikkertes/people-like-me-alphas-theme