Need to Know

Aired Monday 8:00 PM Oct 15, 2012 on Syfy

• Awesomely stupid

'Terrorists love anniversaries'. HAHAHAHAHAHA . So Dumb.
  • A gritty and great episode

Well they are only an episode away from completing this season and it is apparent they are bringing everything to a conclusion next week. This is the first time we have seen Dr. Rosen get down right nasty. And we also got to see Cam the same way. Of course both were reacting to their own personal loss of Dani and the way they reacted is the way many people would when someone you deeply loved has died for someone else's desires. The show also revealed more of Stanton's plans as they head to being implemented or stopped by the team. And I'm not sure exactly what's going on with Mitchell. He, at least temporarily, lost his memory ability but when it appears it returned he keeps talking about killing millions of people. Does he have some capability to prevent this or what? I also like the leadership role Bill continues to have as he seems to be the most sane of the group. So I'll be tuning in next week to see how all this concludes. I haven't heard if this will end the series or if it will be renewed. I liked Heroes when it was on but over time it became just too outrageous with them bringing in people with capabilities that were ridiculous and simply to move the show. Alphas keeps things at least somewhat realistic and I've enjoyed it much more than Heroes.