Alvin & the Chipmunks

A Chipmunk Reunion

Aired Saturday 10:30 AM Apr 13, 1985 on NBC

• One of my favorite Chipmunk specials I have every seen! This is a very interesting on and a very heartwarming one. You guys will love it!

Man, that was one of the greatest Chipmunk specials I have ever seen. I'm so glad I got to see it with my own eyes.

It was so interesting about the Chipmunks wanting to find their mother, partial to know when they were born in the spring and know more about her.

I did really love the mother Vinny, she is very sweet. She also has a lovely singing voice and knows how to play the piano. Man, I would think she and Dave Seville would get along REALLY well together.

I pretty loved the entire episode. I also like the Chipettes showed up in it, even though you did not see that much since the Chipmunks meeting their mother is more focused on.

The only part that find of burned me that Vinny the Chipmunk's mother does not want to move with them into the city. It would of been nice if she came to live with them, the Chipmunks and Dave would help her get use to that life. But I'm thinking of making a fanfiction of her deciding to move in with the Chipmunks.

All in all I give a near perfect score. It is just I wish their mother would leave with them along with Dave. But it would of brought a HUGE change to the series, maybe for the better...