Alvin & the Chipmunks Forums

NBC (ended 1991)

guys and gals

fluffyt69

[1]Feb 4, 2008
    • level: 6
    the chipmunks and the chipettes
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

2sweetinhouse

[2]May 8, 2008
    • level: 7
    what about em?

Shadegriver

[3]Jan 17, 2009
    • level: 4

I myself Hated the Compation/Boy Vs. Girl crap pc stuff, that Most episodes with both the Chipmunks and The Chippetes in them dealt with. For me it turned me off and away from Alvin And The Chipmunks most the time. Sometimes I would pray that they would just Tone down A Few Episodes and Focus on the Relationship of Alvin and Britnay,Simon and Jeanett,Theadore and Elanore more and show them get along more than not in episodes and have Adventures,Sing Duets Love Songs/and Soft Rock Ballads along with Rock Songs and Classic Songs Together more than Solo Bands.

And also Love/Romance and Showing together they need Each Other for their Strengths in their Weakness and Carry Ons in Hardships and Trails and Lonely Times. Is that to much to ask,well to Cartoon Creators and Producers,Directors,Writers of most Episodes of Alvin and the Chipmunks and The Chipmunks it was. to sad. But still I remained A Fan for Atlest Most The episodes of; being A Faithful Watcher of Both Alvin and the Chipmunks and the Chipmunks and Dic's Alvin and the Chipmunks Go To The Movies; and the New Animated Movies out now and coming out. An to this Day over 21 Years I Still Love AlvinxBritnayship,SimonxJeanettship,TheadorexElanoreship just as if it was for the first time.

If you want to be my friend/penpal and talk Alvin and The Chipmunks anytime then let me know here,or just E-mail me at Auczorakja@yahoo.com or PM me.