Alvin & the Chipmunks

NBC (ended 1991)

Tubelubber

Alvin & the Chipmunks Fan Reviews (46)

• One of the best shows of the 80s!

This is one of my most favorite 80s shows! Even though I wasn't born until the 1990s, I still grew up loving this show. This was one of the first shows I ever grew up watching. I've mostly seen the Holliday specials and Chipmunks go to the Movies. I love how they do 'Alvin and the Chipmunks' versions of different movies. My favorite ones I've seen so far are 'Batmunk' and 'Funny We Shrunk the Adults'. Their Holliday specials are pretty good too! I think the Christmas special and the Valintines Day ones are the cutest. The Halloween ones are pretty cool too! I have seen some other episodes before and they are pretty good. I've seen all 3 movies before! 'The Chipmunk Adventure' is pretty cool and so was the Warewolf one and I think the Frankenstine one was cute. I think it's pretty cool hearing Chipmunk versions of different songs. I buy every DVD of this show that comes out and I hope that one day it will come out on DVD boxsets. I also hope that one day there will be a new 'Alvin and the Chipmunks' tv series as long as it doesn't ruin this one.