A.M. America

ABC (ended 1975)

A.M. America Fan Reviews (2)

5.5
  • Brilliance. Absolute brilliance. I haven't seen such performances on tv since the time...I can't even envision a time when I had so much fun watching this show. Highly recommended!!!

Brilliance. Absolute brilliance. I haven't seen such performances on tv since the time...I can't even envision a time when I had so much fun watching this show. Highly recommended!!! I love the movie based on the music, story, direction.All these three are very good.I love love this movie very much.
  • This is my favorite episode so far. I thought that it was some kind of spirit that took over his body and made him stronger. How does the person get into the sewer without getting caught because sewers are usualy are outside.

This is my favorite episode so far. I thought that it was some kind of spirit that took over his body and made him stronger. How does the person get into the sewer without getting caught because sewers are usualy are outside. I do not think they should have showed what should be at the end at the beggining.