Amazing Stories Forums

NBC (ended 1987)

'Go to the Head of the Class' on Sci-Fi?

rbertellotti

[1]Dec 1, 2006
    • level: 8
    I love those days when Sci-Fi has "Amazing Stories" marathons, but I've never once seen my favorite episode aired during one of these marathons: Go to the Head of the Class.  What gives?  That was such a great episode - when Christoper Lloyd pulls his scarf down at the end of the episode, I still get goosebumps!   Please, Sci-Fi, please show this episode during your next "Amazing Stories" marathon!!!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

archangelwho

[2]Dec 29, 2010
    • level: 18

rbertellotti wrote:
    I love those days when Sci-Fi has "Amazing Stories" marathons, but I've never once seen my favorite episode aired during one of these marathons: Go to the Head of the Class. What gives? That was such a great episode - when Christoper Lloyd pulls his scarf down at the end of the episode, I still get goosebumps! Please, Sci-Fi, please show this episode during your next "Amazing Stories" marathon!!!

It could be that I just miss them but I have noticed on other marathons that there are some stories that they show over and over and then there are ones that you may see once every two or three years if at all.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.