Amazing Wedding Cakes

Sunday 10:00 PM on WE - Women's Entertainment Premiered Sep 07, 2008 Between Seasons

Amazing Wedding Cakes Fan Reviews (5)

• Real customers or actors?

Good morning! I just have to say, I love Amazing Wedding Cakes!! I tape all the episodes and watch every one of them!! Beautiful, beautiful cakes! I'm just curious though, I'm starting to recognize customers!! Are these real customers off the street or do you have a pool of actors that you're just rotating to showcase your cakes? Either way, I love the series, I'm just curious! I thought, okay, I recognize this man, I recognize this woman, I recognize that mother! Thank you, have a great day! Glenda
  • AMAZING CAKES AMAZING SHOW

I loved all of these shows. I wish you would bring this TV series back
  • The Russian Cake versus The Corset Cake

Love, love the show!

I have to say that Christopher Garren's Cakes are the most beautiful cakes I have ever seen, especially the Corset Cake; however Merci Beaucoup Cakes has a long way to go to measure up especially their Russian Cake, it was so crooked and amateurish by comparison.

Sorry for the review guys but there was no missing it, on HD tv it was so noticeable. Maybe you guys at Merci Beaucoup Cakes could go over and hang out at Christopher Garrens and learn from them! It could only improve your skills.

Also do love the Cake Girls work as well!
  • Look forward to every episode!

informative, great tips,ideas galore , and a great inside look at our world! need more episodes or a marathon!
  • How much doe?

I love the show. However, I would have loved to know how much the cakes cost.