American Casino

Wednesday 8:00 PM on Discovery Channel Premiered Jun 04, 2004 In Season

American Casino Fan Reviews (3)

• American Casino.

Seeing the day to day life a Hotel and Spa in Las Vegas was relly cool to bad it left the air in a hurry but most of the staff seemed friendly and good at their jobs i guess the would be are they would not have thier jobs most of the epsoide story were about a big event for the Hotel like a rock show and a big Blackjack tourment all in all in was a fun show to watch and i relly like if it was still on i most licky would still be watching it rating 9.4 out of 10.
  • Was cancelled, now it is back . . . at least once in a blue moon on the Travel channel!

7.6
    This show was cancelled . .. last year, I think. Probably not coincidentally, after the \\\"star\\\", the marketing director, abruptly died (drugs were involved). I thought it had completely slipped off the air, but I noticed that every once in a while it reappears on the Travel Channel with NEW episodes!

It is a rather interesting look into what happens in Las Vegas at a big hotel/resort/destination. Alcohol, gambling, eccentric characters are often involved. Stories involve Green Valley employees and guests. Sometimes the people come off well . . . sometimes not so much. Considering how much alcohol is sometimes involved, that isn\\\'t surprising. Also not surprising is how often the women are . . . ummm . . . voluptuous, but I\\\'m sure that is just a coincidence. (yeah, right.)
  • Bring back new episodes!

7.2
    Although the current hiatus of new episodes has me down about the show, I enjoyed this show when it was running new episodes. It was one of those guilty pleasures on boring Friday Nights. It wasn't so much the gambling that interested me, but the people involved and the behind-the-scenes point of view of the show.

The show has some interesting characters on it. I know a lot of people tuned in to see the attractive women on the show, such as Ninya Perna and Dawn LaGuardia for instance. Ninya and Michael had a very interesting relationship, and it was sad to see it end the way it did.