We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

"Best Prank" Discussion

bmoshier

[1]Nov 28, 2011
    • level: 47

Tonight's episode ( 11/28 ) will be about the best pranks played while everyone was still at OCC. What pranks do you best / most fondly / most shock value / etc remember while the guys were still together?

---

The prank that shocked me the most (not my favorite or fondest, but shock value) was when they (specifically Mikey) destroyed a motorcycle, while they were at a client's location with a power (water) hose. If memory serves me correctly, it was Mikey who took a power hose to the bike's seat and then paint. I've always wondered if it was staged motorcycle or if they actually damaged someone private property? If it was staged, OK, but . . . if it was someone's private property, well, I wondered what happened when the owner discovered the damage. (Anyone know the specifics of this prank? Was it staged or someone's real bike? If someone's real property, what happened?)

What would you do if it was your property Senior, Junior, or Mikey destroyed? Would you press charges or agree to back off in exchange for a custom chopper or something else?

---

There are lots of other pranks, but I don't want to prejudice anyone early on, so give us your favorite, fondest, even most shocking ones (as many as you want). Let us know, please, what, why, type (e.g. favorite, fondest, shock, etc), and anything else you want to include.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.