We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

"The Build Off" Discussion (December 2011)

bmoshier

[1]Dec 5, 2011
    • level: 47

This thread is to discuss the two day build off episodes (12/5/2011 - 2 hours and 12/6/2011 - Live for Las Vegas).

To vote go to the URL: http://chopperlive.com

As the website says: "You can only vote one time. So make it count!"

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

bmoshier

[2]Dec 5, 2011
    • level: 47

FYI: I discovered one can vote more than once, if you have more than one computer / browser. For example: You can vote from your desktop, your phone (if it has a browser and live Internet connection, etc). In fact, I was able to vote using Firefox and then MS-Internet Explorer on the same desktop system. Please, though, be fair and don't stuff the ballot box.

------

So, what is your favorite chopper?

Honestly, I really love Senior's chopper BUT it looks a lot like the Gears of War chopper done by Junior that I don't feel it is original (given the episode with that chopper came out and Senior has had a chance to see it). It is, though, a step ahead of the Gears of War ....

Junior's chopper is really hot and I love the exhaust going up and out. I'd worry about the fumes rising up into my helmet, if I was to own it, but ... they are heavier than air, but it would have been nice having them point slightly down.

As for Jesse's chopper, ah, given his cakes to the other two, I expected so much more from him. His game is off and I just don't see it being more than 3rd place.

My vote with Junior. It would have been Senior, except his is so close to the Gear of War chopper.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.