American Chopper Forums

Discovery Channel (ended 2012)

I miss the old American Chopper!

wantblackwolf

[1]Dec 11, 2010
    • level: 7

In the beginning American Chopper was about 80% bike build and 20% other stuff. I seem to remember when the bike build would go for about 3 episodes. And Jr. was doing it for real with Vinnie, before they moved shops and before Jr. would disappear and leave everyone else to do most of the work. Now it's like 5 mins of bike build and the rest is all the other bull. I mean come on it's called "American Chopper" not American what ever we want to air. I can't watch the show anymore. I will forever regret watching these last two seasons. Episode 7/8 is and will always be my last time I watch this. Do you agree?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

BillQuestard

[2]Dec 18, 2010
    • level: 1

i to miss the old show where they would build bikes insted of fighting back and forth all the time,, paul sr, paul jr, vinnie, rick, hell even mikey even tho he didn't do much it was a show worth watching,, now all i see is reruns which really sucks as i've seen them all already,,,,, the best bike that you guys built was the spider bike,, you don't know how much this old guy wishes that bike was mine,,,, it's a real piece of art,,,, thank you for your time bill

williamalarice

[3]May 5, 2011
    • level: 1
    ya i agree! the show has gone offtrack now!