TV.com will be making some changes to our user base starting Feb 25, 2015. For more information click here

American Chopper Forums

Discovery Channel (ended 2012)

rjr memorial episode

dh4645

[1]Sep 11, 2008
    • level: 15

that katie rudy chick was smokin hot.

it was nice to see an attractive chick on the show.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

nadsack

[2]Sep 13, 2008
    • level: 1

Worst episode in the shows history. If Paul Sr is tired of bikes and wants to try to do some kind of car show then pitch a new program.

Personally I tune in for the minor banter between employees and mainly for the bike building, something which I notice there is less and less of. Not much custom building actually happening in the shop as it used to in the old days. Having a 'hot' chick show up (debatable) doesn't make the show a winner.

Edited on 09/13/2008 12:03am
    Edited 2 total times.

dh4645

[3]Sep 13, 2008
    • level: 15
    nadsack wrote:

Worst episode in the shows history. If Paul Sr is tired of bikes and wants to try to do some kind of car show then pitch a new program.

Personally I tune in for the minor banter between employees and mainly for the bike building, something which I notice there is less and less of. Not much custom building actually happening in the shop as it used to in the old days. Having a 'hot' chick show up (debatable) doesn't make the show a winner.

i never said the show was a winner...i agree with your points about that.

...and she was smoking...if you're a guy, i doubt you've had a chick that hot.