American Dad!

All About Steve

Aired Monday 9:30 PM Sep 25, 2005 on TBS

• One of the best season 1 episode I've seen

When the CIA organizes a father-son baseball game, Stan is determined to show his co-workers that his son is masculine and athletic. Unfortunately, Steve is a geek, so Stan decides to lie and ditches him. But after getting a taste of his own treatment at work, Stan turns to Steve and his sci-fi knowledge to help capture a cyber-terrorist. Meanwhile, Roger goes incognito in a desperate attempt to interact with humans. This episode is perfect. This why why the second half of season 1 was better, it had more better episodes (not saying that the first half sucked, they were just slow). I think both of the plot are enjoyable. Like Bullocks to Stan, I thought this episode had huge funny moments such as the beginning, a taco beating up Roger, Stan freaking out that Steve is a greek, Stan yelling at Barry, Dan Vebber as the bad guy, the guys shooting Stan's back (because a paper of it said "Shoot me"), and some more. Overall, a perfect episode of AD and it is one of the best season 1 I've seen. 10/10
  • The 3rd episode in a row I gave a 10 to.

Overall, I liked the rain thing, with the water hose on the window, it was funny, and Steve's plot was funny.

10 out of 10

• howdi

b wekhcqfcnmnd cjhren jvkd fiuav jnjaknionnckjn hsdfbbcjkdbu v ncdjnciubncjebciueb cuiebveb uiebcuheui ceucbeui bce bnciebce f f f f f f f f f f f f fu u u u u u u u u u c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c k k k k k k k k k k m m m m m m m m m m e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e sideways
  • superb

Stan gets a taste of his own medicine when he ditches Steve for someone else for a father/son softball game, after realizing his son is a geek. Then, Stan needs Steve's help to track down a cyber tracker. Can Steve figure out who is behind this?

It was pretty good. I liked Stan realizing Steve is a nerd, Stan getting a taste of his own medicine, and Steve helping Stan in the end. I also liked Roger's plot, like him not helping out that crazy guy. Overall, this was a pretty strong episode, I think, and as such this episode gets a B+ or so as a grade from me
  • This is a great episode.

This episode is funny and some funny parts are when the where ordering a helicopter and it contains one of the best code crackers and their deciding what I think was who gets to go with them and it crashes and explodes and Stan well at least we have an ok code cracker and then piece hits him and he falls into what I think is the Hover Dam and it is hillarious when Stan is saying all these great things in the batting cages even though Steve is missing but it turns out he is talking to someone who keeps hitting the ball. Also it is hillarious when Stan kept making excuses for Steve when he kept missing the ball. Overall a great episode but it is not as good as most of the season.
  • Stan becomes a geek!

Stan becomes a geek in this episode (like son, like father) and that opens up a lot of joke areas, especially involving Steve, such as the rain machine, the lisp and the sci-fi con rant.

Hailey helping Roger interact was a good subplot but didn’t hold much weight and could easily be lifted out of the episode without making any difference, though then we’d miss jokes such as Roger sleeping in the getting hung position and revelations such as Roger probing people in the past.

Overall, this episode is great with great gags from the baseball game and Stan’s unexplained (including to himself) hatred of Steve’s fat friend, and while Roger’s plot is pushed to the side a little, the main plot is very strong and develops the father-son bond well.
  • Pretty good, yet another Internet reference?

This is a very funny episode also this is the second time Seth use a Popular Web Icon from the Internet, one of them was The dancing banana in Family Guy, and now The Starwar kid in American Dad, I wonder if they'll do the Numa Numa Dance, or something from homestarrunner. I love the Internet, I hope there is more referneces
  • Stan finally realizes Steve is a geek.

This episode mainly focuses on Stan's relationship with Steve. Stan finally learns that Steve is nerd, the problem is, he's suppose to bring Steve along for a father/son baseball match.

This is one of my favorite episodes of the series. Stan's obession to be the best at his office never stops being funny. Stan's realization of Steve being a geek was extremely funny. The best scene however with when Stan begs Francine to tell him that she slept with another man.

I didn't really like the other stroy involving Roger though. He ends up going to a sci-fi convention so he can fit in with people. Yawn.
  • I can't believe I'm saying this, but I couldn't wait for the Family Guy episode to be over to watch this.

The past three FG's were not as funny as the rest, but I'm here to review American Dad. Funny episode. If Family Guy's episode was as funny as this one, it would make for a good Sunday Night! Again, I love both, but it seems AD is getting better. Funny stuff here. Stan opening Steve's Playboy magazine to find an Algebra book, Stan grinding his teeth, and the plane crashing that held the person that could decipher the code come to mind.
    The episode description:

The CIA organizes a father-son baseball game, and Stan is determined to show his co-workers that his son, Steve, is masculine and athletic. Unfortunately,for Stan, Steve is a geek, so Stan decides to lie and ditches him for some black athletic guy (don't remember his name) . But when Stan gets braces because he grinds his teeth so much, he gets treated the same way he treated Steve at work. Stan turns to Steve and his science fiction knowledge to help capture a cyber-terrorist ,while Roger tries to disguise himself in many attempts to interact with humans.
    Funny episode. The rain machine used in ditching Steve and Stan was also a good joke. But watch it yourself to see how you like it.
  • Keeps getting better!

This show is getting better with every episode! This one was great and sooo funny! The Smith family makes really interesting characters. They are like a real family, one with really embarrasing personal problems like having to wear braces (LOL) or like having a son that is not too great at sports.
  • For TV Fans Everywhere

Let it be known that on September 25, 2005, Fox had the best animation night in its history. Fox was 3-0 this night. The Simpsons returned to greatness, Family Guy aired one of its finest shows, and American Dad sent a valentine to television fans everywhere.

This episode was great, we all knew every sci-fi joke that was reference on the show. A great story, great character development, and Stan is finally becoming a loveable character, just good all around.
  • Review

This is what a review would look like if they would ever release these new episodes! Maybe FOX should jump on the bandwagon of BSing and underproducing...o wiat they already are because tehre hasn't been a new American Dad since the 9th of JUNE!

Please release so we can see some real reviews.

pipedowndjh
  • Review

Please release so we can see some real reviews.

pipedowndjh