American Dad!

Failure is Not a Factory-installed Option

Aired Sunday 9:30 PM Sep 24, 2006 on FOX

• Could have been a little better but still a great episode

Stan loses his confidence, and his job, when a car salesman gets the best of him in a negotiation. Meanwhile, Roger and Steve set up a makeshift drive-in to try to get to first base with popular schoolgirls. I thought that this was a great episode of "American Dad". It wasn't my favorite episode and it could have been a little better but it was enjoyable though. Some of the scenes in this episode were a little boring and did seem to drag. Like I said, this episode could have been a little better. then again, it could have been a little worse. I did laugh at some parts though. There were some very parts that I did get a very good laugh at. Francine and Haley working to clean some woman's restroom by cleaning toilets and all that was hilarious. Steve's plot trying to get the popular girls into their drive-in was very funny as well. The funniest part in this episode was definitely the very ending of the episode when Stan beat the car salesman into signing him a deal. Stan saying "Oh yeah... I won, I won, I won" which leaves the family in shock that he put them in a situation like that on purpose was funny as well. The storyline was very good for the most part with some very funny parts. Overall, it's not my favorite episode but it is an enjoyable way to spend 30 minutes of your time... fans of this show might like this episode just as much as I did though. 8.5/10