American Dad!

Finances With Wolves

Aired Sunday 9:30 PM Jan 29, 2006 on TBS

• Francine opens a muffin ship

After receiving a hefty bonus from work, Stan buys extravagant gadgets while Francine pleads for her dream kiosk. Upset about his lack of support, Francine opens a muffin shop without his approval and gives Stan a taste of life without a housewife. In a desperate move, Stan puts Klaus' brain back into a human body only to discover it was a huge mistake as Klaus tries to win over Francine. Meanwhile, Steve is convinced he's a teen wolf after watching a horror film. I thought this episode was superb. Funny for most of the part while around four scenes bored me. I liked Steve's plot a tad better and I thought it was better that his friends thought he turned into a wolf. It was hilarious that the wolf was at Steve's room and then attack a dog (then Steve's covered in blood). More parts me made in that plot. As for the main plot, not excellent since again there's a few boring scenes, but I did got laughs. My biggest laugh was when Stan wanted to park but a car gets in the way. It was hilarious even though it was somewhat a filler...but not as long as those pathetic Family Guy time fillers. Klaus being a human body was very funny. The ending was funny as well but a little rushed. Overall a superb episode. 9/10
  • Possibly my favorite episode in the series.

Overall, the werewolf plot was fantasti, and this episode was great.

10 out of 10 A plus

• perfect

What I liked: the movie theater handing out diapers for the scary movie, Steve wanting to borrow Barry's diaper, only for a scary part to come on that makes Barry pee himself, the whole plot of Steve thinking he is turning into a werewolf, Stan putting Klaus' brain in the mind of that black guy, amongst other things.

I did not like the main plot a lot, but the sub plot, with Steve thinking he is going to turn into a wolf, was very entertaining and humorous. It has been done on other shows before but it was still done pretty well here, I think. Overall my final grade for this episode is going to be an A+, a personal favorite, mostly for the sub plot.
  • "Home of the Lemon Juice Waterfall!". Excellent episode, and seeing Klaus with a Fro was probably one of the funniest things i've ever seen from the show.

Okay. This time, I'm not even comparing it to Family Guy, because FG was so terrible.

Excellent episode, maybe the best yet. Klaus finally gets a human body, but wow, what a great way to develop that plot. Black guy with an afro from the 70's, with Klaus' german accent. The nature-freaks were hilarious, and the plot with steve as a werewolf was okay, not great. One Rocketboot! Ha! It was great, and its a bit dissapointing that another stupid FOX sitcom is taking its place (FreeRide), but itll be back.

CactusLand - Huge Razor Sale! - Home of the original Lemon Juice Waterfall.
  • A great episode, Francine owns a Muffin Kioski, Stan does hip hop, Klaus goes black, Steve bring out his animal instinct, Roger gets sea monkey and Hayley get into a eco-terrorist group run by a "tree". It's fun for the whole family.

Just another wonderfully hilarious episode of American dad. Love the car parking scene, so much true to real life. LOL. And Stan doing the rocket boot dance was great too. Nothing really bad about this episode except maybe the sub-plot about Steve becoming a were-wolf was a bit predictable (as predictable as Simpsons episode these days). Overall a great episode with many funny moments.
  • Almost a 10! Suave, smart and oh so funny writing for this ep, Stan, Francine and Klaus have a great story and awesome scenes, I recommend everyone to watch this one!

Excellent episode, the only thing that precludes it from reaching the 10 is the repetitive Hayley story, it just lacks the charisma of the other character's escapades and isn't up to par with the quality of this episode. The magnetism and greatest feature IMO is the versatility of all the characters -Roger and Stan the true masters - Roger can go from being a drunken neurotic bitch to mourning the death of sea monkeys with such ease without viewers complaining about out of character actions.
    This episode has great scenes - Stan's rocket boot air dance, Roger's gilmore relationship with "Felicity", ah I just recommend for everyone to watch this! My love for this show continues to grow!
  • Best ep in ages, probs one of the strongest to date, this is American Dad at it\'s finest!

Best ep in ages, probs one of the strongest to date, this is American Dad at it\'s finest! Everyone had a story, the jokes were thick and fast, and overall it really showed what the series is capable of. With more eps like this it could really step out of Family Guy\'s shadow, as this is easilly up there with it\'s bigger brother\'s finest efforts.
  • Way too funny!

Francine wanted to open up a kiosk, muffin shop. But Stan wont give her the money, eventhough he had mor ethen eeough to give her. So she buys one any way and pays him back in one day. Stan later finds out that he had to cook his own meals, which he does not know how. So Klus, tricks him into getting him into a human body. When Stan does, Klus leter knocks out Stan a so he can try to win over his wife. It worked for a while. But when Stan saves her life, and all Klus did was run away, she knew how muched he loved her.
    Meanwhile Steve was afried that he was a teenaged warewolf. So he goes through all these test to see if he is one or not. Unfourtinly, something went wrong to lead him to think that he was one, but then he claimed that he was crued from it.
    Haylie joins a hippie group when she finds out that they had a lot in comman. The leader turned out to be a guy whio thought that he was a tree born in a man's body. So they try to convice Haylie to destroy the mall.
    Then Roger feels lonely and adopts a wolf and treats it like his kid, well sort of. He ties the wolf up ever night, then one night the wolf ran away. For a short amount of time, he was sad. Then he found a rattle snake and took it home with him.
  • Klaus is now a human turned into a fish turned into a human turned into a fish.

This episode was a logical step for American Dad. Of course Steve was eventually going to turn into a werewolf. No, wait! It was inevitable that Klaus would at one time become human again, and while he’s not one of my favourite characters, he is certainly a great part in this episode, with one plot out of five, the other four being Roger getting a dangerous pet, Steve thinking he’s a werewolf, Francine getting a kiosk, and Hailey joining environmentalists, emphasis on the mental.

This episode is extremely funny and surprisingly easy to follow, however the ending seemed to be just a quick fix, but entertaining nonetheless.
  • Klaus is brought as a black guy and Stan wears a rocket boot...funny...

This episode was particularly funny and filled with gags just as other episodes were in the series. The main gag I liked best of this were the ones involving Stan such as the parking lot scene where he falls for the same small-car-in-parking-space trap all to well-fitted music. Another is how sad it gets when the rocket boot is set off and Stan is sent flying into a store selling cacti, giving away free razor blades, and conviently displaying the world's largest lemon juice waterfall. Then there was Klaus who provided some of the funnies himself such as the whole "Black German that seems familiar to everyone" joke. This was good.
  • Klaus becomes human Steve thinks he is a warewolf Francine opens a muffin bussiness Great episode.....

After receiving a hefty bonus from work, Stan buys extravagant gadgets while Francine pleads for her dream kiosk. Upset about his lack of support, Francine opens a muffin shop without his approval and gives Stan a taste of life without a housewife. In a desperate move, Stan puts Klaus' brain back into a human body – only to discover it was a huge mistake as Klaus tries to win over Francine. Meanwhile, Steve is convinced he's a teen wolf after watching a horror film. This episode is without a doubt hilarious.... Great American Dad episode so funny at times like when Klaus is dancing around to that music in the beginnig in his human body. That part was soooo funny... Anothers words Great Episode...
  • An instant classic.

Again this is one of my favorites. It is hillarious like when Roger freaked out when he accendentially killed his sea monkeys and it was hillarious when Hayley was outside and all the animals ran over her. Also it was hillarious when Stan kept getting hurt by hitting cactuses,razor blades,and lemon juise and when Klaus was a human and there was a song playing in the backround and then you see Stan singing the same exact song and is like how did that get stuck in my head. Also when Stan was trying to park and he saw a spot but it was just a smaller car. Overall this is one of my top 5 favorite episodes.
  • A very funny and amazing episode!

Two weeks in a row, this show has been absolutely amazing! The stroyline to this one was unusual, and quite weird in some aspects, but I thoroughly enjoyed it.

I thought Stn's bonus from work was a great concept, and I knew he was to waster all (or most) of it. That watch on his neck was the best!

I loved seeing Klaus as a Black German. It was certainly a funny moments, and I was laughing a lot, throughout thaose scenes.

Overall, this is an episode that I would highly recommend. I remember wtching it a whoile back, and I forgot what episode it was, but noty anymore. Now that I know which episode this is, I can honestly say that it is amazing!
  • Stan is frustrated that Francine is working on her own, Klaus wants a body, Steve's a werewolf, and Hayley hippies it up again

Keeps getting better! I was a little unsure it had the stuff to make it after the pilot but every episode is funnier than the last. This one espically stuck out because of the crappy FG that night, but a super funny episode in itself. AD has established itsself to Family guy like Futurama did to the Simpsons, same style, but original stories and good laughs. I like the fact that they;re including Klaus more, he;s pretty funny, and making Roger tolerable now.
  • Every character had its story.

In addition to living up to the surprisingly high comedy standards of this season so far, this episode was enjoyable because of the distinct story for each main character that tie together throughout the episode. The fish usually seems like a useless character, but this time he was an important part.

I'm continuing to like this show more than Family Guy.
  • Klaus finally gets out of his fish body for a while.

PLOT(S): Francine opens a muffin shop in order to purchase a kiosk. Because Francine isn't home to cook for him, he tries to put Klaus in a human body so that Klaus can cook for him. But Klaus knocks him out and tries to win over Francine.
    After watching a werewolf horror film and being attacked by a wolf, Steve thinks that he is a werewolf.
    Hayley joins a group of people to protest a place that builds malls over land that belongs to people and trees.

This episode had its moments, like that guy that was "a tree born in a man's body" asked Hayley to make out with a tree, Roger treating that wolf like a teenager, and Stan saying that hip-hop saved his life for the second time, but it was another story. To be honest, I didn't get many laughs out of this episode, except for the above ones and a few other jokes. The plot with Stan, Francine, and Klaus was great, as well as the one with Steve and his friends, but the one with Hayley and that protest group was fair at best, IMO. Francine learns that Stan may not take much interest in what she says or what concerns her, but he'd die for her. Klaus did not win Francine over, too. Overall, average episode.
    8.5/10.