American Dad! Forums

Sunday 9:30 PM on FOXIn Season

American Dad episode suggestions

thundercat2000

[1]Apr 28, 2012
    • level: 17

Queasy Rider:

Jeff wants more out of his life and he wants to have a better one. Not only for him but also for Hayley. He wants something that will be worth remebering to tell his children and grandchildren. One day, he saw 2 1967 Honda Chopper motorcycles coming into the parking lot where he works. And guess who was riding them? Peter Fonda and Jack Nicolason. They were in town to promote the 45th Anniversary of the movie Easy Rider. Jeff went outside and was awed by it. He daydreamed about him and Hayley riding across the country with no cares or worries. Peter and Jack wee that Jeff loves the bikes and decided to give them to him. They want to pass the torch and want Jeff to have the same experiences they had. Peter gave Jeff a check for the bikes and called for a limosine for him and Jack. Jeff took the bikes home in his van and showed Hayley. Hayley was happy and even more when she saw the check. After a few lessons on how to ride the bikes, they went on a road trip. They decided to take the scenic route because they love the country. On their way out of Virginia, they went thru Stoolbend. When they passed Otis'es house, he ran out screaming "Dang Hippies!!" Rallo saw them on his Big Wheel and said "Okay by me." He rides away in a leather jacket, dark sunglasses and a bandana. Hayley and Jeff rode down all the way to Florida were they stopped at Disney World. They camped out and also at Universal Studios. On the rides, they were stoned and had far out visions of Shrek and Beetlejuice. On the reefs, they encountered some crocadiles. Jeff got rid of them by throwing a painting of Captain Hook at them. The crocadiles at it up and let them pass. Down the shore, they came upon a nude beach. Both in the nude, they saw a cave and with big smiles decided to go in. Jeff was about to carry Hayley but she turned the tables on him by lifting him and putting him over her shoulder and carried him in. Jeff got a huge smile. When they got in, Jeff put out a Do Not Disturb sign. They stopped at Mardi Gra and when Hayley lifted her top, Jeff pulled down his pants and showed his butt. Everybody applauded and Hayley showed off her butt too. In Texas, Hayley challenged cowboys on the mechanical bull. She wins by riding it like Debra Winger from Urban Cowboy. Jeff accidently struck oil while playing horseshoes. They left with a huge check. They stopped in the middle of the desert and camped out. To them, this was an awesome trip and they want to continue. Hayley brought along some of the (special) brownies and she also brought along the moonshine that Roger made with his hillbilly friend. She drank some and loved what she saw. Jeff was fit with the body of a god. She got really horny and as they made out, they ate some of the mushrooms found. They passed out. In a strange dream, they were flying as in Superman but to their own music. Suddenly, they were nude like Adam and Eve enjoying paradise, A snake was coming by but a hawk swooped down and ate it up. The hawk (voice of Gene Simmons) asked them what is their destiny. Hayley says they want to be themselves and follow their hearts. The hawk says that is great but it is also great to listen to her parents. No matter how differant they are in opinion (especially Stan) they will be a part of her. Hayley and Jeff thanked the hawk and went back to sleep. They woked up and in front of them was Stans' half brother. He killed the snake and told them that they were trespassing. Hayley apologized and they didn't mean to trespass. She told him she is Stans' daughter is not like Stan. After hearing this, he forgives them and brings them to his house for breakfast. Everybody got along and Hayley and Jeff got gifts. They were Native American artifacts and they continued on their journey. They got to California and got parts on Sons of Anarchy. Jeff as a biker and Hayley as the long lost cousin of Jaxx. As they left the set, Jeff sees the limosine he saw back home. Peter and Jack came out and asked him how was his jouney. Jeff says that it was awesome and doesn't want it to end. Peter told him life is a never ending ride and to keep going no matter what. Jeff thanks them both and he and Hayley decide to head up North for one week before heading home.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

FOP_fan17

[2]Apr 28, 2012
    • level: 22
    ^Good idea!

ZoneHero

[3]May 7, 2012
    • level: 19
    How about what if everyone learns of Roger's secret identity (or at least, narrow down all his personas down to a Roger Smith). I would really hope karma pays Roger big time for all the stuff he got away with, of course, it would end with a dream...

thundercat2000

[4]Jun 11, 2012

Wacky Wednesday: It was hump day and it was a special day for Stan. He decides to take Jeff to the CIA and show him what it is like. He is doing this because Jeffs' dad has never been around for him and is jail and he does want to get to know Jeff more. Hayley decides to come along to see that Stan doesn't lead Jeff onto the path to a military career. Stan shows them some very important inventions that are top secret. The one that is just finished is a body switcher. It can switch bodies with 2 people just by voice activation. Hayley still sticks to her liberal ways and Stan is still very conservative. In a split screen, they said " I wished that I could trade places with him/her just for one day." What they didn't know that the machine was on and lasers zapped Stan and Hayley. Hayley went into Stans' body and vice versa. Both of them went out cold. They woke up at home. Hayley was in her room and Stan was in his. Hayley woke and wondered why she is in Stans' room. She was using her thoughts but when she spoke, she was using her fathers' voice. She ran to the mirror and see that she is Stans' body. She screamed and heard another scream. Stan, in Hayleys' body, rushed in and couldn't believed what happened. Stan/Hayley has a very important mission to go and Hayley/Stan is going to a concert that supports Earth day. They'll try to keep it a secret until they can their bodies back. Francine saw something strange between the two. When she tried to kiss Stan/Hayley, he tried to avoid it but gave her a peck on the cheek. Stan/Hayley was on a mission to stop a terrorist from blowing up a building. Hayley, in Stans' body, has always hated guns after that time she accidently shot Stan. So she went in unarmed and talked to the terrorists. She used peaceful tactics that were non violent. Agent Bullock was impressed and the terrorists were arrested. Stan in Hayleys' body was with Jeff at the concert and was really getting into the music. When Jeff wanted to make out, Stan/Hayley wanted to talk instead. Stan, in Hayleys' body, asked Jeff how Stan was a father in law. Jeff said that he admired stan and how much of a father figure he is to him. This made Stan happy. Late that night, Hayley/Stan and Stan/Hayley went back to the CIA and manage to get the body switcher. Before they switched back, Stan/Hayley said that Hayley made a good choice in Jeff and repects her more and Hayley/Stan says that she respects his job no matter what. In a few seconds, they were back in their own bodies with a better understanding for each other. They rushed back home to their spouses and each made wild love to them. Both couples were in bed really happy.

thundercat2000

[5]Jun 11, 2012

I forgot to add a subplot:

B story: Toshi knows Roger is an alien. So he gets together with a relative of the alien hunter to expose Roger.

FOP_fan17

[6]Jun 11, 2012
    15 years have passed. Hayley and Jeff have adopted children and Steve has some of his own. Klaus was put back in a human's body and started a family, too. Roger still lives with Stan and Francine. He is known as "Uncle Roger" and babysits the kids sometimes. One day, the kids see him without a disguise on and realize that he is an alien. He tells them stories about what it was like on his home planet and his crazy shenanigans on Earth (with the condition that they not repeat the stories to their friends).

thundercat2000

[7]Jun 17, 2012

FOP_fan17 wrote:
    ^Good idea!
    Thanks. It would great for an episode with out Seth for a change. I remembered Escape from Pearl Bailey with only Steve and Stan had one line. I would love to see more like that.

ZoneHero

[8]Jun 21, 2012
    How about an episode in which Steve actually stops being a nice novice by chose to keep the family together, kinda like a a reversal to the Family Guy's Hurricane episode in which Meg finally told her family but then let herself be the family's "dysfunctional lightning rod". In most episodes, he gets rope into get rich quick schemes with Roger that always end badly for him or Stan tries to man-him up only to find out that Steve was fine as the way he was; would be interesting to see him actually calling out the repeativness of those stories and actually change or negate them for only a little while.

thundercat2000

[9]Jul 2, 2012

That I would love to see. Great idea!

FOP_fan17

[10]Jul 2, 2012
    ^I agree, and I also think it would be wonderful to see Francine really branch out on her own. It would be wonderful to see her have more of a life outside of the house.

I know we are already getting a babysitting episode with Hayley, and I think the baby she should babysit should be Libby. Libby is quite curious and causes plenty of trouble for Hayley, kind of like what Baby Herman does to Roger Rabbit.

gideonbernstein

[11]Jul 3, 2012
    • level: 43
    Here's what I think is a good one. Roger gets a massage from his home planet that they are coming to pick him up and crown him its king, and they want him to bring the Smiths with him as his guests. When they pick him up, and the spaceship leaves Earth's atmosphere, they announce that it is all a ruse. They are really going to put him on trial for his various crimes throughout the galaxy with the Smiths as witnesses.

FOP_fan17

[12]Jul 5, 2012
    ^LOVE that! I wish Mike would agree to some of these...

thundercat2000

[13]Aug 8, 2012

That 60s' Episode: The show is set in 1969. Stan is supporting the next president, Francine is watching the Washington D.C. production of the Broadway musical "Hair", Roger and Klaus are at the movies watching the movie "The Producers", Hayley tries to stop Jeff from going off to Vietnam and Steve falls in love with a black girl.

ZoneHero

[14]Mar 26, 2013
    I DID had an idea that Hailey is trying to make Jeff more political active, trying supprt bills and turning down others, she wants to vote down this one bill which, as she puts it, "denies peoples' rights". It gets pass however, and Hailey's talk about politics gets more and more extreme, until she turns into pretty much her dad and uses intimidation and force to get her way, and the bill turns out is just a reset for the tax brackets, and if it passes, she and Jeff have to pay taxes. Not a large amount, Hailey just gets stingy. The whole episode would be a joke about how Hailey is just like her dad, and she is just as honest and respectful to Jef as Stan is to Francine.

gideonbernstein

[15]Mar 31, 2013
    • level: 43
    Stan and Hayley run against each other for mayor, but they have to join forces when Roger join the race.

ZoneHero

[16]Apr 2, 2013
    ^ Yeah, I can see that happening.

gideonbernstein wrote:
    Here's what I think is a good one. Roger gets a massage from his home planet that they are coming to pick him up and crown him its king, and they want him to bring the Smiths with him as his guests. When they pick him up, and the spaceship leaves Earth's atmosphere, they announce that it is all a ruse. They are really going to put him on trial for his various crimes throughout the galaxy with the Smiths as witnesses.

Yeah. You know what, I have this idea that Stan would under investigation by the higher ups in the CIA because of his work journal (to which Stan thought it was a private journal at your workplace) states all the times he used CIA resources for his selfish wants and need. His family, save for Roger, are brought into to because of how Stan uses all the stuff on them most of the time, like how he used a robot-avatar to seduce Steve, how he used mind alterations to Franchine, or how he had Haley be a sleeper agent. This get the family to realize that Stan is awful person who has no real respect for them and threaten to leave him. Meanwhile Roger is homealone, with nothing to do because all his disguises are in the wash and Claus is out doing something else...