American Dad! Forums

Sunday 9:30 PM on TBSIn Season

Help finding an episode!

binkysninky

[1]Jun 24, 2013
    • level: 1

Hi everyone,

I realise this is probably a big long shot but maybe someone will be able to help out.

I've beentrying to find the episode of American Dad where Stan and Francine are in a car and Francine is looking for something in her handbag and ends up ripping the inner lining of it out. I found this scene hilarious and really wanted to find the episode again so I could rewatch it.

Sorry I can't narrow it down by thinking of more details, that's all I remember from the episode.

If anyone can find the episode or even recall the season that it's in i'll owe you my soul! Or maybe a cookie!?

Thanks everyone!!

Edited on 07/16/2013 4:57pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

binkysninky

[2]Jul 16, 2013

Sorry to bump this guys but thought it may have been missed in the older threads.

thundercat2000

[3]Jul 17, 2013
    • level: 17

binkysninky wrote:

Hi everyone,

I realise this is probably a big long shot but maybe someone will be able to help out.

I've beentrying to find the episode of American Dad where Stan and Francine are in a car and Francine is looking for something in her handbag and ends up ripping the inner lining of it out. I found this scene hilarious and really wanted to find the episode again so I could rewatch it.

Sorry I can't narrow it down by thinking of more details, that's all I remember from the episode.

If anyone can find the episode or even recall the season that it's in i'll owe you my soul! Or maybe a cookie!?

Thanks everyone!!

This doesn't sound familiar.

jakececena5

[4]Jul 17, 2013

The episode is called "100 A.D."