We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

American Dad! Forums

Monday 9:30 PM on TBSIn Season

How will American dad end?

thephantom

[1]Aug 16, 2013
    • level: 4

What do you think will happen in the series finale?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

KurtPikachu2001

[2]Jul 30, 2015
    • level: 12

A flash forward episode about the Smiths lives 10 Years later. Stan is made Deputy Director after Bullock dies. Him and Francine get a vacation place in the tropics. Roger is discovered, but becomes a celebrity and gets his own reality show and movie deals. Roger also becomes very rich and powerful. Hayley becomes the new Hilary Clinton and Steve becomes the new Bill Gates and finally lands his dream girl. Klaus goes back to being a human and moves back to Germany. Greg and Terry along with Libby relocate to San Francisco and become news anchors there. Jeff opens his own weed store. Him and Hayley both live in Denver.

Edited on 07/30/2015 6:09am

TheAngryBlackRhino

[3]Jul 30, 2015
    • level: 7

KurtPikachu2001 wrote:

A flash forward episode about the Smiths lives 10 Years later. Stan is made Deputy Director after Bullock dies. Him and Francine get a vacation place in the tropics. Roger is discovered, but becomes a celebrity and gets his own reality show and movie deals. Roger also becomes very rich and powerful. Hayley becomes the new Hilary Clinton and Steve becomes the new Bill Gates and finally lands his dream girl. Klaus goes back to being a human and moves back to Germany. Greg and Terry along with Libby relocate to San Francisco and become news anchors there. Jeff opens his own weed store. Him and Hayley both live in Denver.

Now that would be a really good way to end it.

Boolia

[4]Aug 1, 2015
    • level: 23
    I never thought of Stan taking over Avery's job, but it's a good idea. Klaus should turn back into human and move to Germany or stay in America. The family should be nice to him too. They torchue him so much that it's kinda getting old. It's also kind of predictable because whenever he's in a scene with them, I can tell that they're going to do or say something mean to him, espceally Roger. He's a good and my favorite on the show that he deserves it. That I'd like to see, happy endings. But since Seth's on here, it might not end all that happy. Remember they thought the episode with the evil hot tub where they killed Francine and Stan was going to be the last, but I'm glad it wasn't. That ending would've been depressing. Hopefully when the show does end, it'll have some what of a happy ending, but I wouldn't count on it to be all spectacular.

TheAngryBlackRhino

[5]Aug 1, 2015
    • level: 7

Boolia wrote:
    I never thought of Stan taking over Avery's job, but it's a good idea. Klaus should turn back into human and move to Germany or stay in America. The family should be nice to him too. They torchue him so much that it's kinda getting old. It's also kind of predictable because whenever he's in a scene with them, I can tell that they're going to do or say something mean to him, espceally Roger. He's a good and my favorite on the show that he deserves it. That I'd like to see, happy endings. But since Seth's on here, it might not end all that happy. Remember they thought the episode with the evil hot tub where they killed Francine and Stan was going to be the last, but I'm glad it wasn't. That ending would've been depressing. Hopefully when the show does end, it'll have some what of a happy ending, but I wouldn't count on it to be all spectacular.

I agree, but seeing as it's not a show that follows any story nor continuity, it will probably end in a very generic episode that isn't spectacular, shows like Hey Arnold, All Grown Up and KOTH are shows that sadly have this case. I think Drawn Together did have a big ending movie but it ended in a bang.