American Dad! Forums

Sunday 9:30 PM on FOXIn Season

"Killer Vacation" Episode Discussion

FOP_fan17

[1]Oct 8, 2012
    • level: 22

This episode was even better than last week's! I think the best part of it was seeing four different plots instead of two. And I was mildly surprised to see that each plot seemed to get equal attention and have a lot going on with only 21 minutes allotted.

With Stan and Francine's plot, I thought Stan's jokes to the gardener were funny and I liked how they were just spending time together....so unlike Peter and Lois. Although I'm not a fan of murder in my shows, I was able to overlook that part. What I found disturbing was how rude Francine was to Steve and how she seemed serious about shooting Hayley....we don't need another Lois, writers!

Hayley and Jeff are a great couple, and I'm glad they finally fixed their sexproblems since last season.Laughing The bestjoke was Hayley noticing that Jeff had "mayo" on his back. I'm not really happy that he had sex with that other woman, but I'm not too surprised because of the libido issues he had with Hayley last season. Still a great mini plot!

I did not expect Roger to be dressed as an old woman, but I liked his character. His revenge on that old man was quite clever, as usual.

I felt sorry Steve didn't get to do anything with Roger, but it was nice to see them both on their own for a change. And although Steve's plot was predictable, he made some good jokes and his end reaction was hilarious. Rupert Grint voiced Liam, and while he sounded NOTHING like his normal self he did a great job!

Sadly no Klaus, but there wouldn't have been much for him to do anyway. But he's getting a cool episode later this season, so that should make up for it!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

cale1234567

[2]Oct 8, 2012
    • level: 7
    who played the english kid?

FOP_fan17

[3]Oct 8, 2012
    ^Rupert Grint, aka Ron Weasley from the Harry Potter movies.

Whyte-Rhyno

[4]Oct 11, 2012
    • level: 2

FOP_fan17 wrote:

I'm not really happy that he had sex with that other woman,

Well, you can be happy again, because Jeff did NOT have sex with that other woman... he had sex with the other man, which explains the "mayo" on his back.

Boolia

[5]Oct 12, 2012
    I went to Hawaii in the summer. I felt kind of bad that the dolphins died through. Seth always seems to kill animals, except for the main ones, like Klaus.

thundercat2000

[6]Oct 13, 2012
    • level: 17

This was a million times better than last weeks'. Seeing Hayley going off with the women and Jeff with the man ( didn't see that coming) was funny and paid off for both of them.I didn't like Francine pointing the gun at Hayley and Jeff. I agree with other person. Come on writers and Seth!! Don't make Francine into another Lois.

dancingbeatle

[7]Dec 18, 2012
    • level: 45
    Is Hayley 20 now? She did say they've been married 2 years.

FOP_fan17

[8]Dec 21, 2012
    ^She must be 20 now.

dancingbeatle

[9]Jan 2, 2013
    • level: 45
    Which makes me think why is Steve still 14? He needs to be 15 or 16. Unless they're pulling a Stewie Griffin with him. Where all the other characters in the family will age 2 or 3 years, but he won't. Roger's line at the end when he got rid of the ashes. Cracked me up. What was really in the urn?