American Dad! Forums

Sunday 9:30 PM on TBSIn Season

"Love, American Dad Style" Episode Discussion

FOP_fan17

[1]Oct 1, 2012
    • level: 22

I don't know if anyone wants to come in and discuss anything, but I thought it would be nice to try to keep the forum going without damn you all! and to obviously show support for American Dad! I have a feeling there will be mixed reviews about this. I will write a review later - feel free to discuss the episode!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Boolia

[2]Oct 1, 2012
    I liked where Klaus impersonated an American businessman and Roger telling him that only he could do characters. And is Jeff dead now?

FOP_fan17

[3]Oct 1, 2012
    ^No...he'll crop up in another episode perfectly fine. And I know of some future episode plots about him, so he's fine.

Boolia

[4]Oct 5, 2012
    I figured he's fine.

thundercat2000

[5]Oct 7, 2012
    • level: 17

This was horrible! I really hate Roger in this one and I hope he gets his comeuppance big time. What he did to Hayley,Steve and Jeff was apalling. He called her a piece of crap and that shows signs of Family Guy. The B story was a little better with Stan fighting that inflatable man but this episode was a big mess.

FOP_fan17

[6]Oct 8, 2012
    I personally really liked this episode! I just watched it again on Fox.com. I know that Roger's actions were ridiculous, but I thought his crush on Hayley was cute at first. He was so shy around her, and it was nice to see that side of him. I think it would be great to see him have a legitimate crush on someone else. Roger's jokes were also funny as usual (with the exception of what he did to Hayley, Steve, and Jeff). Klaus's jokes were funny, and I liked the romance between Hayley and Jeff towards the end. It was nice to see Steve offering Roger advice this time, and not the other way around. I also liked that Stan and Francine took a backseat while their children and adoptees were the main characters.

And speaking of Stan, I was SHOCKED to see him be responsible for the deaths of three people and a lion and not want to take responsibility for it! Please writers, don't let him end up like Peter!