American Dad! Forums

Sunday 9:30 PM on FOXIn Season

Theory about Roger's Spaceship

KurtPikachu2001

[1]Mar 11, 2014
    • level: 11

Talking about the spaceship Roger used to kidnap Jeff. My theory is that there's probably other captives from Langley Falls in that spaceship. Maybe Roger had them vanished, too. Like some of the characters we don't hear from anymore. So, maybe when Jeff comes back, he'll see other characters on Roger's spaceship and they'll all come back too. Could be, now we all know Jeff escaped, so maybe some other characters we haven't heard from in a long time escaped Roger's Alien Ship too. Maybe Jeff ran into some of them in their escape pods going back to Langley Falls, too.

Who knows? Maybe Roger had hisspaceship kidnap Chuck White, The Memaris, Turlington, and Reginald. We haven't seen Chuck White and the Memaris since 2005. Reginald since 2010, and Turlington since 2009. They all deserve to make a comeback just as much as Jeff does.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

hector_13_13

[2]Mar 14, 2014
    • level: 9

Maybe, but I can't promise anything. Anything can happen. Supposedly Jeff will return this year, since TBS will air new episodes in July, so we don't have to wait until September for new episodes. I can't wait for his return! I can enjoy watching AD again.

thundercat2000

[3]Mar 17, 2014
    • level: 17

I can't wait for his return too. I can't to see what he'll do when he faces Roger.

Boolia

[4]Apr 7, 2014
    • level: 22
    Jeff will return I think. There's an upcoming episode called Holy (S word), Jeff's back! for next season.