American Dad! Forums

Monday 9:30 PM on TBSIn Season

Thoughts on She Swill Survive

KurtPikachu2001

[1]Apr 14, 2014
    • level: 12

Stan feels Hayley doesn't have any survival skills, so he sets her up to be a bartender. Bullock is a regular visitor to the bar, and Stan uses that to his advantage to join the CIA inner circle. What was that song in this episode? Hayley ends up in rehab and Stan does as well. Really funny to see Dr. Penguin again, and that 'Stay Thirsty My Friends' dude! Then they both run away from the CIA who wants Hayley dead and as it turns out Hayley got Bullock drunk to learn secrets.

Cool how they went Forth Wall and said that Stan and Hayley were really actors. Wonder who plays Roger and Klaus! LOL! The only part I didn't like was the one where Klaus was explaining German forklore! Other than that, fantastic episode! Worth the wait! Wished it could have came sooner, but better late than never!

5/5!

Last weeks and this one made my list of favorites of the season!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

hector_13_13

[2]Apr 14, 2014
    • level: 9

This wasn't as bad as I thought it was. Hayley was amazing in this episode! Although the only thing that confuses me was that is it true that if you do get drunk and you fall off a building, you won't feel any pain? This needs to be experimented in real life lol. Other than that, I love Hayley in this episode. Next episodes with Hayley as the main focus character may have trouble topping this one! Well done!

5/5 Although it should be 6/5 for me.

Boolia

[3]Apr 14, 2014
    • level: 23
    I liked the side story with Klaus' stories. My family has that movie on My List for Netflix. I saw a clip of the first of Klaus' tales and where Hayley said that she ate her own vomit before on Youtube for Comic Con I think. I was wondering if you drank enough alcohol, you wouldn't feel pain and thinking that wasn't true, and I was right.
    Edited on 04/14/2014 9:30pm

thundercat2000

[4]Apr 23, 2014
    • level: 17

I saw the repeat and loved it!! It's great to see Hayley more screen time this season and I hope she gets more. The same goes for Klaus.