American Dad! Forums

Sunday 9:30 PM on TBSIn Season

Thoughts on The Longest Distance Relationship

hector_13_13

[1]May 18, 2014
    • level: 9

Good and bad news. Good news: Jeff is back.

Bad news: Ending.

The ending had me in tears. When I saw Hayley cried at the end after Jeff told her that he ruined her life and to not wait for him anymore and to move on, I cried. I'm surprised Stan and Roger didn't quite do anything stupid to destroy their somewhat reunion. I really hope they reunite. JeffxHayley forever. 4.5/5

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

thundercat2000

[2]May 19, 2014
    • level: 17

Roger killed the millionaire. WTF?!!!! That made my blood boil and now I despise that alien. Roger deserves to die!! He deserves to get his comeuppance. Hayley deserved happiness and this is what happens? This got a high grade but I lowered when I saw that ending.

hector_13_13

[3]May 19, 2014
    • level: 9
    Thundercat2000, I hate Roger even more now. He is officially the main antagonist of the show. Because of him, Jeff will never return to the show and Hayley is destined to remain depressed. I'm sorry, but no one can stop Roger, especially with his so-called fake fans. The only person who can stop Roger is Seth, which is never gonna happen because Seth keeps babying Roger. Don't worry, he and Stan will be stopped when Jeff does make his return.

stevebarnes56

[4]May 19, 2014
    • level: 2

Ugh! Seeing Roger kill MMD sickens my stomach. People who laugh at this has no heart. Not sure who's worse, Quagmire or Roger. I agree, a lot of people act like fake fans to Roger. Every time Roger does something and does not get punished, more people are riding the Roger Smith bandwagon. Jeff needs to get back to Hayley. They are meant to be together. Roger has ruined a perfect couple. First we lost Brian and Jillian, then Steve and Debbie, and now Hayley and Jeff?!?! Seth, stop breaking up good couples on your shows. This is the perfect reason why Family Guy sucks! Crap like this prevents viewers from watching this show. Anyways, I hope Roger does get punished for his cruel, sadistic behavior. Or else, I can't watch this show anymore.

antdude

[5]May 26, 2014
    • level: 27
    Bye Jeff?

BladerPharmist

[6]May 26, 2014
    • level: 4
    NO!!! I refuse to believe that Jeff and Hayley can't get back together, THEY WILL. They were a couple since episode 1 and thats never going to end. They were meant to be, I'm sick of seeing episodes where they find love but end up falling apart. We need Jeff back NOW!!!

Boolia

[7]May 27, 2014
    • level: 22
    I think he'll come back next season. And yes, I think several of Seth's characters needs to be punished for what they've done and gotten away with it, not just Roger. But since he's in one of the creator's shows, that sadly won't happen. That's why I like kid cartoons better because they have more heart. Don't get me wrong, I still like AD and FG (AD more then FG). I just wish they were a bit more nicer. Murder and death is no laughing matter. If you commit something like that in the real world, it is more serious and you will get in trouble, no question about it. Also, I think Hayley should've stopped that guy from killing that bull or said something because of her not liking the mistreatment of animals. I'm still kind of bummed that AD is going to a cable network that I don't have (sigh). But at least it's still going on air, so I can watch it online. I'll miss AD being on Fox. AD on Fox 2005-2014 (not even 10 years)

stevebarnes56

[8]May 29, 2014
    gracias Boolia for agreeing that Roger should be punished. doubt that will happen because he's one of Seth Macfarlame's boy toys (him along with Stan, Peter, and Quagmire).

stevebarnes56

[9]May 29, 2014

afraid so antdude unless seth has a change of heart and reunite jeff and hayley for good and never seperate the two together