American Dad! Forums

Sunday 9:30 PM on FOXIn Season

What would you like to see next year?

thundercat2000

[1]May 24, 2012
    • level: 17

Roger getting his butt kicked. After seeing what he did to Francine in Toy Whorey, I want Francine to beat the crap out of him.

More Hayley and Jeff.

More Klaus

More Roger doing sci fi and less disguises. He is an alien and it would be cool if he does that.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

ZoneHero

[2]May 24, 2012
    • level: 19
    I want to see Stan be told off. We got one close during the hurricane one.... but then again; knowing how that works and happen: Stan would just shrug it off...

FOP_fan17

[3]May 24, 2012
    • level: 22
    Steve's new girlfriend coming to the house. More Hayley and Jeff, and Klaus, perhaps them getting their own episodes (I know Hayley does). Francine finding a hobby outside of her family. And I definitely agree with you, thundercat, on Roger doing more sci-fi stuff. He's an alien, so he shouldn't be in a disguise all the time. I miss his alien self. And of course, "Lost in Space" should be great.

FOP_fan17

[4]May 27, 2012
    Roger's reproductive cycle would be cool to see again. Correct me if I'm wrong, but hasn't it been five or six years since the last one? And he goes through it every seven years. So Roger's reproductive cycle should arrive again next season.

thundercat2000

[5]May 28, 2012

I would love to see that again. This time, I would love to see Hayley save him and pregnant this time. How she would explain this to Jeff would be hilarious.

RaizenYusuke

[6]May 28, 2012
    • level: 28
    American Dad does not run on real time though. Steve is still 14 years old after all these years, so I do not think it has been seven years in the series itself. Episodes stop being so Roger focused and he needs to get his ass kicked more. Haley actually moving forward in her life. She has been at community college for 5 years ad we have never once heard what she wants to do for a career or if she is even looking. Steve gets a steady girlfriend again and they lose the stupid new toy obession that came out of nowhere. I would like Francine's parents and Stan's mom and stepdad along with his father all visit for an episode and drives the family nuts. Finally meet Francine's hot sister. A episode where Stan, Jeff, and Steve bond would be cool and Haley being bothered by it tries to ruin it.

FOP_fan17

[7]May 30, 2012

thundercat2000 wrote:

I would love to see that again. This time, I would love to see Hayley save him and pregnant this time. How she would explain this to Jeff would be hilarious.

I've thought of this too, and come to the conclusion that were she to tell Jeff it is his child, he would believe it whether it makes sense or not. I think Roger would either want to a) pretend it wasn't his or b) feel bad that he knocked her up and genuinely want to take care of the child.

Ganados0

[8]May 31, 2012
    • level: 2

Few ideas:

1) A christmas episode where Santa returns and stalks the Smiths in their home like any villain in a slasher movie.

2) Roger pondering his origins like him discovering he was created by the CIA perhaps as a frankensteins monster made of alien body parts from Roswell.

3) A wife swap crossover with Family Guy. (Lois and Brian replace Francine and Roger)

4) The return of Francine's biological parents.

5) Bill (Stans double) kidnaps Stan and takes his place.

6) Revisit the rapture.

FOP_fan17

[9]Jun 1, 2012
    I love ideas 1, 3, and 5!

ZoneHero

[10]Jun 7, 2012
    How about an episode in which one of the people whom Roger has wrong under one of his disguises finds out who he really is (his REAL persona, not the fact he is an alien), and tells it to everyone else that Roger has wrong, and soon Roger is on the run, all the while the Smith Family considers about helping Roger getting away like they have in the past.

thundercat2000

[11]Jun 7, 2012

ZoneHero wrote:
    How about an episode in which one of the people whom Roger has wrong under one of his disguises finds out who he really is (his REAL persona, not the fact he is an alien), and tells it to everyone else that Roger has wrong, and soon Roger is on the run, all the while the Smith Family considers about helping Roger getting away like they have in the past.
    This is a great one.

FOP_fan17

[12]Jun 7, 2012
    ^Great Idea, ZoneHero! But I don't get the "REAL persona" part. You don't mean the fact that he's an alien....is the person who's wronged not supposed to know his name right away?

ZoneHero

[13]Jun 20, 2012
    FOP_fan17 wrote:
    ^Great Idea, ZoneHero! But I don't get the "REAL persona" part. You don't mean the fact that he's an alien....is the person who's wronged not supposed to know his name right away?

No, they don't know he is an alien, that just "Roger Smith" is the root to all of his personas.

FOP_fan17

[14]Jun 21, 2012
    ^Oh ok!