American Dad! Forums

Monday 9:30 PM on TBSIn Season

Worst American Dad! Episodes

fsaenz0125

[1]Jul 25, 2014
    • level: 23

Since American Dad had less bad episodes than Family Guy, I decided to ask this: What are some of the worst AD! episodes you'll ever seen? For mine, it's the following (in episode order):

Shallow Vows: This is was one of the last episodes to be made before they switch to HD and the 2000s ended and it was the worst Standard Definition American Dad episode. I just hated the plot because we find out that Stan only married Francine just for her looks. Ridiculous. 3/10
    An Incident at Owl Creek: I felt bad for Stan in this episode. though it's already worse than the episode was just a dream. 4/10
    The Worst Stan: Lewis' gay boyfriend Tracy was the reason why I didn't like this episode. He was very annoying. 4.5/10
    Blood Uneth Heaven: It's based on a play which are more boring than reading poems. I felt like I was reading poem some reason, so that's why I didn't like this episode at all. 1/10
    Kung Pao Turkey: I wasn't into this episode. It didn't really do any justice IMO. 4/10
    Honey, I'm Homeland: I felt like I was watching season 1 for some reason and that's why i didn't like it. It's my second worst episode of the show. 2.5/10

Agree/disagree with mine?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

BladerPharmist

[2]Jul 26, 2014
    • level: 7

If you really had to ask:

Its Good To Be The Queen - I just never found it that good. Its not horrible but its bad, lets be honest here. We get Stan trying to feel homecoming king only to get rediculed by other people. Why does he choose another woman over Francine? The Roger and Steve story was OK but nothing special at all.

Stan's Best Friend - This is an episode of sadness, this is nothing to make fun off or laugh at (even if you do hate dogs). This is horrible, I hate seeing poor Steve cry and whilst Stan was trying to help, that did not make up for how horrible the episode was. The 'fixed up dog' was terrifying and the whole episode was sad...Again at least Stan cared for the dog and thats what avoids being the worst episode...although its still up there with some of the worst ones.

Longest Distance Relationship - This is probably one of, if not the WORST American Dad episode I have seen yet. This is also the season finale for Season 9...thats not a good way to end a great season. I don't mind that Hayley gets a bad ending a whole lot in American Dad episodes...but this one was something ENTIRELY different. The first problem is how the family except for Klaus and Steve would rather pretend Jeff was dead in order to get Hayley to be with MMD just because he is rich/wealthy. I'm fine with MMD and all because he was totally nice to Hayley but...I'll get to that after...The second problem is that the part when Jeff comes home 60 years later was a VERY sad moment...poor Hayley...she waited 60 years or whatever just to be with Jeff. But when Jeff saw what has happened he blamed it on himself and decided not to comeback and that made me feel bad for Jeff as well as Hayley because he could not go back to the planet HE BELONGED TO!!! As much as I like Roger, this was all his fault...and unfortunetly Hayley has to accept he is gone so MMD comes to Hayley until he was killed...BY ROGER!!! Really Seth, do we have to have Hayley be alone again just like the other son/daughter characters?!!! I hope Jeff comes back one day...this made Roger more unlikable.

Edited on 03/08/2015 3:20pm

hector_13_13

[3]Jul 27, 2014
    • level: 9

Let's see here:

Stan Knows Best- More like "Stan Knows WORST"! Seriously, he shaved Hayley's head, revoke her money, and Hayley was forced to become a stripper to make ends meet. After this episode, I lost permanent respect for Stan. If he wants it back, either he gets written off the show (which I doubt it, since he is one of Seth's main guys) or Hayley shaves his head off and/or kick his ass, just like in "Haylias".

Hot Water- The singing was unnecessary, Stan acted like a dumbass, choosing the tub over his family, and everyone dies at the end. Really Seth?! You let a villain win at the end?!

Hurricane- Stan is such as asshole in this episode. Poor Hayley was injured, so we have Good Guy Buckle stopping and shooting Stan before Stan continues to hurt the rest of the Smith family.

A Ward Show- God! Stan, Francine, Roger, and Principal Lewis have acted like bitches the entire episode! Words can't describe how unfunny this episode was. I'm glad Stan and Francine and Lewis got injured! They fully deserved it!

Season's Beatings- One of few moments Hayley made me mad. She should have let Nemo get killed. He was evil!

Ricky Spanish- The name says it all. Roger was unstoppable. He keeps hurting people and avoids getting punished and poor Steve went to jail at the end. This episode made me start hating Stan.

Toy Whorey- The absolute worst ending to a God-awful season ever. Too many cruel Mexican jokes. Nothing was funny. It was a absolute nightmare!

Naked to the Limit, One More Time- I hate Roger! I wish he would just die! Jeff got abducted into space and no thanks him or Stan, Hayley will stay miserable forever. If he's not coming back, neither am I.

The Full Cognitive Redaction of Avery Bullock by the Coward Stan Smith- Roger made Stelio Kontos unlikable. Stelio had one f***en job, it was to beat up Steve's bully. Instead, he works with the bully and Roger and poor Steve was beat up at the end! I bet anyone that if he returns, RIP Hayley. Seriously, both Roger, Stan, that bully Luis Ramirez, and Stelio needs their asses kicked!!!!!!!

Faking Bad- I know I'm a minority of people who disliked this episode, but this was the worst Steve/Hayley episode to date. It was Steve or Roger who started the fake ID business in the first place and instead poor Hayley went to jail for this. Seriously, Stan and Bullock were unlikable in this episode.

News Glance with Genevieve Vavance- Roger was absolutely disgusting in this episode. Plus, Why the hell with Steve throw Hayley under the bus?!?! Seriously, he cares about getting laid by girls than care for his older sister. Bart would never do anything like this to Lisa.

I know I have a bad habit of apologizing, but this explains my hatred towards this episode. So I apologize if you disagree with my reasons. I can't be forced to like every single episode.

BladerPharmist

[4]Jul 27, 2014
    • level: 7

hector_13_13 wrote:

Let's see here:

Stan Knows Best- More like "Stan Knows WORST"! Seriously, he shaved Hayley's head, revoke her money, and Hayley was forced to become a stripper to make ends meet. After this episode, I lost permanent respect for Stan. If he wants it back, either he gets written off the show (which I doubt it, since he is one of Seth's main guys) or Hayley shaves his head off and/or kick his ass, just like in "Haylias".

Hot Water- The singing was unnecessary, Stan acted like a dumbass, choosing the tub over his family, and everyone dies at the end. Really Seth?! You let a villain win at the end?!

Hurricane- Stan is such as asshole in this episode. Poor Hayley was injured, so we have Good Guy Buckle stopping and shooting Stan before Stan continues to hurt the rest of the Smith family.

A Ward Show- God! Stan, Francine, Roger, and Principal Lewis have acted like bitches the entire episode! Words can't describe how unfunny this episode was. I'm glad Stan and Francine and Lewis got injured! They fully deserved it!

Season's Beatings- One of few moments Hayley made me mad. She should have let Nemo get killed. He was evil!

Ricky Spanish- The name says it all. Roger was unstoppable. He keeps hurting people and avoids getting punished and poor Steve went to jail at the end. This episode made me start hating Stan.

Toy Whorey- The absolute worst ending to a God-awful season ever. Too many cruel Mexican jokes. Nothing was funny. It was a absolute nightmare!

Naked to the Limit, One More Time- I hate Roger! I wish he would just die! Jeff got abducted into space and no thanks him or Stan, Hayley will stay miserable forever. If he's not coming back, neither am I.

The Full Cognitive Redaction of Avery Bullock by the Coward Stan Smith- Roger made Stelio Kontos unlikable. Stelio had one f***en job, it was to beat up Steve's bully. Instead, he works with the bully and Roger and poor Steve was beat up at the end! I bet anyone that if he returns, RIP Hayley. Seriously, both Roger, Stan, that bully Luis Ramirez, and Stelio needs their asses kicked!!!!!!!

Faking Bad- I know I'm a minority of people who disliked this episode, but this was the worst Steve/Hayley episode to date. It was Steve or Roger who started the fake ID business in the first place and instead poor Hayley went to jail for this. Seriously, Stan and Bullock were unlikable in this episode.

News Glance with Genevieve Vavance- Roger was absolutely disgusting in this episode. Plus, Why the hell with Steve throw Hayley under the bus?!?! Seriously, he cares about getting laid by girls than care for his older sister. Bart would never do anything like this to Lisa.

I know I have a bad habit of apologizing, but this explains my hatred towards this episode. So I apologize if you disagree with my reasons. I can't be forced to like every single episode.

You have your own opinions, I can at least see why you hate these episodes. No one should force you to like episodes you hate because thats wrong of them. Its like saying that I HAVE to like the movie Shrek 4 EVEN THOUGH I HATED THAT MOVIE...but enough about that...

KurtPikachu2001

[5]Jul 31, 2014
    • level: 11
    Here's a list of mine from each season:

It's Good To Be The Queen (hated the pizza delivery boy in this. He should've been a prankster.)

Failure Is Not A Factory Installed Option

Lincoln Lover

Of Ice and Men

The Most Adequate Christmas Ever

Widowmaker

Odepal Panties (hate old lady plots)

Choosy Wives Choose SMith

Family Affair

G-String Circus (wasn't what I thought it would be)

Bully For Steve (hate bully plots, too)

May the Best Stan Win (how in the hell did Francine end up in the electric chair? Unless she was a POW in that 'future Robo-Stan described)

There Will Be Bad Blood (outright boring)

A Pinata Named Desire (creeped me out at the end when Stan was licking Roger's feet)

You Debt Your Life

The Worst Stan (an example of how Prinicipal Lewis kept dominating the show)

Stan's Best Friend (horrible how that dog Kisses was treated in that episode. Lost a dog myself when this episode aired and I cried for my dog because of this episode. In fact, I wrote a fanfic rewrite of this episode. PM me if you want to read it. In my version, Kisses gets a happy ending)

The Kidney Stays In The Picture (wasn't what I thought it would be. Thought maybe Stan would go back in time and see Francine married to Joel and she and her family would be trailer trash, Roger would be mayor, and STan would be a pariah. They should have told us who Hayley's father was instead of leaving us hanging! I hate unknown endings!)

American Stepdad (should've been about Libby)

Why Can't We Be Friends

Finger Lenting Good

Spelling Bee My Baby

Lost In Space (Don't like episodes that revolove around one character. Was expecting Stan and Roger to show up to rescue him. Sinbad coming along at the end was totally unessessary)

Steve and Snot's Testubular Adventure (read my comment on this episode in the thread)

Kung Pao Turkey (hate Thanksgiving plots. So Pointless)!

Introducing The Naughty Stewardesess (was expecting a lot more.)