American Dad!

Francine's Flashback

Aired Sunday 9:30 PM May 15, 2005 on FOX

• Stan forgot his and Francine's anniversary when he was busy with his CIA co-workers

When Stan forgets his anniversary, he arranges to have 20 hours of Francine's memory erased, but the CIA temp on duty accidentally erases 20 years. Francine, having reverted to her wild child days, moves into her old apartment with Hayley as a roommate, and ends up going to a festival with Hayley's boyfriend. Meanwhile, Steve asks a good-looking girl out, but needs his wingman, Roger, to "jump on a grenade" for him and date her ugly cousin. Once again, I get a decent episode. IMO, season 1 was decent when it's started, but then it got a tad better. The storyline for this episode was good. Stan forgetting his wife's anniversary when he was fishing with his co-workers was very funny (I noticed Stan was more dumber in the older episodes, especially in Homeland Insecurity). Roger's plot was alright. I did laughed when Toshi said "Godzilla!" when Jewel appeared. On the main plot, it was funnier. Francine was very funny when she loses her memory and then acted weird. I laughed a few times in this plot. Overall, a good episode. 7.5/10