American Dad!

Frannie 911

Aired Sunday 9:30 PM Jan 06, 2008 on FOX

• After a huge fight between Stan and Roger, Francine comes up with a plan to try to reunite both of them so they can actually become friends

I thought that this was an excellent episode of "American Dad" and it's probably one of my favorite episodes. There is the Stan/Roger/Francine plot and there is the Haley/Klaus plot... hmmm, which plot should I start with first? Oh, I'll start with the Stan/Roger/Francine plot. The Stan/Roger/Francine plot is about when Stan and Roger get into a huge fight so Francine wants to come up with a plan to reunite Stan and Roger so they can become friends. Roger feels hated by Stan (which he really does by the way) and Francine feels bad and she tries to reunite with them but Stan already knew about her plan all along. Francine is sick of Roger and she said Roger should be more nice so he can be likable. Roger does nice things around the house. It turns out that Roger needs to be a jerk in order to live and in order for those flowers to live. Roger comes back to life by being a jerk and then Stan gets payback on Roger (which was hilarious). The Haley/Klaus plot is just about Haley and Klaus daring each other to do the most hilarious things. Steve didn't have a plot in this episode, Steve was just a background dancer in this episode the whole time. Roger's whining and crying was getting a little annoying though but I can let that slide. I was laughing pretty hard throughout this whole episode especially seeing Roger being nice. Overall, this was an excellent episode of "American Dad". 10/10
CW