American Dad!

Haylias

Aired Sunday 9:30 PM Nov 11, 2007 on FOX

• First perfect episode of the season

This was an excellent episode of AD. Probably the best Hayley episode until Adventures in Hayleysitting. The reason why I enjoyed it is because of the subplot. The first episode with Steve and Roger becoming Wheels and the Legman. I loved that plot better. The main plot was great as well. Therefore, I didn;t had any bad things to say about the episode. The moments that were funny are the beginning, Steve and Roger watching a detective show, some of Bullock's lines, Stan saying Hayley's trigger phrase, Steve and Roger trying to decide who is the wheelchair man, the fight scene with Stan and Hayley, and the last line ("who's the talking fish?") SCORE 10/10
  • Overrated.

8 out of 10

• perfect

What I liked: "Your senator speaks in riddles." "He has a son, Smith." "That's not very funny," Haley trying to kill Stan, Steve and Roger's whole sub plot (especially Steve 'figuring out' the angel), "Who is the fish?" amongst some other things.
    '
    Pretty good episode. The first half had a lot of humor, as did the sub plot, but I really liked the main plot, especially finding it interesting when Haley tries to kill Stan. I thought it was weird no one at the wedding tried to stop her and save Stan, but otherwise this is a perfect episode, and as such I give it an A+ as my final grade.
  • The best of the season.

This is truly the best episode of Season 3. I knew this episode was going to be good, but I just didn't know how good!

This episode was entertaining from start to finish. The plot of Stan brainwashing Hayley making her turn psychopathic and the sub-plot of Steve and Roger arguing over which cop is the one in the wheelchair after they decide to start their own cop group.

What made this episode so entertaining was the fight at the end between Stan and Hayley. Possibly the best TV fight since Peter vs The Giant Chicken.

This is not only the best episode of Season 3, but one of the best episodes of the entire series. A must watch.
  • Hayley is brainwashed!

This episode is hilarious, with Stan's plot to have Hayley be under his complete control, in other words changing her personality completely, and trying to get her to marry some random guy, and the plan backfiring when his daughter tries to kill him.

Klaus trying to befriend Stan through his confidence and Francine's suspicions balanced with joy are great additions to the episode, though the main hilarity comes from Hayley actually trying to kill her father, and temporarily succeeding, which of course is the only way the plot could work out, but they add to it by giving Stan some slight brain damage, as you'd expect from being shot in the head.
  • Decent, but I expected more out of this episode.

When Hayley decides to move to France because of imperialistic oppression, Stan will do anything to stop her including revealing the fact that she was brainwashed as a child by the CIA. Feeling desperate, Stan activates her trigger word and gains control over Hayley against the advice of his boss, Bullock. Everything is going fine until Stan remembers that if he doesn't change Hayley back to normal, there will be deadly consequences for him. Meanwhile, Steve and Roger become private Dick Tracys. A decent episode, but I personally expected more out of the writers in this episode... To say the least good, but the writers can do better than this...
  • Where else you find an CIA agent as wasp and at the same time as clueless besides in the white house? American Dad!

Although the Roger and Steve plot didn't made me laugh so much like normally they do, The main Halley plot was incredibly amazing and funny, I though I was in love with hippie Halley, but I just found her assassin sexier side even more alluring, (kill me now and I die happy,even if I get feed up with the orgasm!, ha ha).

Now how can Stan be soooo clueless? He's supposed to be against gay people and stuff and that Dill character just pass below his radar, imagine if his plan to marry Halley to him, had actually worked!!

On second though, there's another episode possible plot, hope to get my name in the credits, (yeah,right)
  • You don't want to mess around with Hayley's mind!

I like Hayley! She smart and independant. She's one of my favorite characters on the show. The type of stuff that Dad don't like. so he brainwashed her daughter into marrying a nerd. But that backfired when Hayley wants to kill her father. Hayley is at her sexiest when she at her meanest. Mean or not, I love her anyway. there's one very good fight sequence between Haley and her dad on top of the Lim as it travel though Washington DC. It happened a half hour after Stewie and Lois go at it. that's Novemver swwps for you. The secondary story has Steve and Roger forming a TV detective alliance, with both wanted to be in a wheelchair. Oh well, I like Hayley's brainwashing storyline better.
FOX