American Dad!

Home Adrone

Aired Sunday 9:30 PM Oct 11, 2009 on FOX

• Hilrailous episode of American Dad

Okay,this is my first review of an American Dad episode,and it's a funny one as well. It starts off with Stan and the family leaving for a plane trip,but leaving Steve alone. So Steve's friends come over,and try to get him to break the rules. Toshi's paper airplane lands in Stan's office at the house,so they discover a video game in his office. They kill birds and are about to blow up the plane with his family in it,but save it later. Meanwhile,Stan goes off the plane to get a newspaper,but is not aloud to reboard the plane because he didn't even listen to the rules. Meanwhile,Steve realizes that the video game they are playing is really them flying a military drone,and I thought it was hilrailous when Barry was like "They found us,we're getting off the island!" when he saw the drone. So they crash the drone and try to get someone to fix it. Stan ends up going home with Steve,but notices his brief case is moved,and he realized that he moved it. But he notices that the drone is offline,and Steve ends up telling the truth. Meanwhile,Roger craves whine when he is disguised as a little girl,and it's hilraious when he does that. So he ends up disguising as Stan to drink,however,one of the workers on the plane notices that the daughter who is Roger is missing,and they will not fly without her. Meanwhile,the drone is missing and is taken by chinese people,and it's hilailious when Stan says that the drone going missing is something that he stopped loving Steve for. So they get the drone back. Meanwhile,Roger dresses back up as the daughter so that they can finally leave,however,the drone makes the plane stop and it's hilrailous when Haley says "Oh my (Beep)ing god". So this episode was just plain funny. There were so many moments that were funny about this show,and I loved it.
CW