American Dad!

Homeland Insecurity

Aired Monday 9:30 PM Jun 12, 2005 on TBS

• fair/okay

Francine decides to throw a block party to get in touch with the neighborhood. Stan learns his new neighbors are Iranian and immediately suspects that they are terrorists. To prepare Steve for living near terrorists, Stan makes Steve join a group of scouts, who turn out to be trouble makers. Roger is convinced he possesses hidden alien powers and is determined to find out what they are. In my opinion, this episode was close to being decent and I thought Steve/Roger's plot was better. I'll explain why the main plot wasn't that good. Stan was being annoying in this episode. It wasn't funny at all when he kept making offensive to Bob and Linda (his neighbors). He was TOO Peter Griffin idiotic. It was interesting that Francine throws a block party, but of course, Stan had to ruin it. The only parts I laughed in Francine/Stan plot was the beginning and when Francine was holding a gun while Stan was talking about gun sex. As for Roger/Steve plot, it was kinda funny. The golden turd part was kinda interesting, but it seems to be a time filler. Overall a fair episode of American Dad. 6.5/10