American Dad!

It's Good to be the Queen

Aired Monday 9:30 PM Feb 26, 2006 on TBS

• Good but not my favorite

Because of a past incident at his own prom, where he was lured into a dance with the homecoming queen only to have a pile of pigs dropped on him, Stan wants revenge by showing off that he married a homecoming queen, Francine. A proud Stan accompanies Francine to her reunion, but when they find out that two ballots were lost and that Francine didn't actually win the crown, Stan is devastated. Meanwhile, a dejected Steve is "saved" by a pizza delivery man with a Messianic message. Eh, this episode, like some of the first half was a tad low on humor, but I still enjoyed it. The main plot was kinda boring and didn't gave me much laugh. I laughed like a few times, but my biggest laugh was probably the pig part. As for Steve/Roger plot, it was better. There were more humor. My only problem in that plot was how Steve acted to Mitch (the pizza man). Overall, a decent episode...which actually went to the slow side of the show, but improves after that (expect for a few more episodes). 7.5/10
CW