American Dad!

Less Money, Mo' Problems

Aired Sunday 9:30 PM Mar 25, 2012 on FOX

• HD ...

1.5
    This episode was rubbish, all the jokes fell flat. Even the part where Roger gets his revenge on Klaus seemed to be filler. The whole episode was like bad Family Guy cutaways to be fair. Seemed to be showing off with the animation over the actual story telling.
  • Not the best but it's much better than the previous episode "Stan's Best Friend"

After losing patience with Hayley and Jeff for their freeloading ways, Stan bets the young couple that he and Francine can live on minimum wage for a month. Meanwhile, Steve and Roger embark on a mission to test drive the car of their dreams. I thought that this was an alright/decent episode of "American Dad". It's definitely not the greatest episode of the season or of the series but it's pretty decent and I liked plus there were some very funny moments that I couldn't help but laugh it all out. I really didn't Haley and Jeff (especially Haley) in this episode and how they make a bet. Stan and Francine are being good parents and they put up with Jeff living at their home but that's how Haley repays them with disrespect. I liked the subplot more than the main plot. The scenes with Steve and Roger driving the car was hilarious but the most hilarious part in this subplot was definitely Klaus' slo-mo reaction to Roger and Steve in the car (that just cracked me up). As for the main plot, I got some pretty good laughs in there and I know there was one part in the main plot that really cracked me up but I can't remember. My score is lower though because I found the last few minutes of the episode to be very weak and very stupid plus it was kind bad. And the very last scene of the episode, oh my gosh!!! that angered me and made me roll my eyes. Overall, a decent/alright episode of "American Dad"... it could have been better but it could have been worse so this was decent enough. 7.5/10
  • Just awful...

1.5
    I thought it was pretty bad, the a and b-plots bored me and the premise of seeing Stan so low to learn a lesson has been done to death.

The episode was just unfunny and sends a bad message overall about how cartoon writers think viewers will watch crapola and like it.

The only part that was good was Klaus burning Steve and Roger at first and then Klaus' slo-mo reaction to Steve and Roger's whip.

Also the Rebecca you're my queen line, the I'm the hamberrobber joke, the food managers orthotics, and the shoe police, wtf to all of that, it was just so lame.

As was Stan robbing his own house to get more crack... wait that's a different episode, lol, and a much better one.

And was the bloody pictionary gag at the end actually funny, no, no it wasn't at all.

On the flipside you do see a lot of black women with funny feeling elbows at free clinics these days, bravo AD, bravisimo.

Don't get me wrong I love AD... but I fear it's slowly morphing and turning into a lame FG clone.

P.S. Was the Shoe Police joke after the final act a shot at the entire episode being crappy, I think perhaps so?
FOX