American Dad!

My Morning Straightjacket

Aired Monday 9:30 PM Nov 22, 2009 on TBS

7.9
  • The first American Dad episode that earns a one from me.

Stan becomes obsessed with Hayley's favorite band, My Morning Jacket after trying to ban her from listening to their music. After attending a concert with Hayley, Stan becomes obsessed with her music. So this episode was just Stan listening to music, not really funny. So this will get a one out of ten from me.

1 out of 10

• good

What I liked: Stan being mad at Haley when he finds out she likes other bands, Roger pretending to be Haley, Francine flashing the various people to get Stan closer to James, amongst other things.

OK episode. It was kind of boring in parts but it had some humorous parts, which makes up for lack of good plot a little, so my final grade is in the "C" range. Kind of average episode, I felt
  • stan likes a band

here is a summary haley gos to see My Morning Straightjacket stan doesnt want her to so he gos to the concert to make haley leave stan ends up likeing the band. it was a good episode not the best.