American Dad!

Sunday 9:30 PM on FOX Premiered Feb 06, 2005 In Season

TVTome_Shadow

American Dad! Fan Reviews (688)

• Seth MacFarlane's best show now

In my opnion, American Dad is a great show and I think this show the best Animation Domination show on FOX. This show didn't start out good but It got better after season 3. It's my second favorite adult cartoon now. The first is still Futurama. In my opinion, first three seasons of Family Guy are still better than American Dad but later American Dad got better than Family Guy and Family Guy went downhill but I still like Family Guy too. In my opinion, American Dad has less bad episodes than Family Guy. I think this show is orijinal, funny and very enjoyable. It's also action packed sometimes. I also like all seasons except season 7 (2011-2012 season) because in my opinion there were some mediocre episodes in this season but after season 8, American Dad improved a little. I like all main characters in this show. Roger is my favoirte character because he is so hilarious. Even though he is unlikeable sometimes like in "Ricky Spanish", "Love AD Style" and "Naked to the Limit, One More Time", I still like him. Klaus is my second favorite character but I still think Roger is better. My favorite episodes are "Black History Month", "1600 Candles", "May the Best Stan Win", "Merlot Down Dirty Shame", "100 AD "Wheels & The Legman and The Case of Grandpa's Key" and "Lost in Space". I wish FOX didn't cancel this Show but at least there will be one season before this show ends on FOX and new episodes will start air on TBS. I can't wait to see the next season. I watched the trailer of next season and It looks great. I hope this Show doesn't go downhill like Family Guy did. 10/10
CW