American Dad!

Season's Beatings

Aired Sunday 9:30 PM Dec 11, 2011 on FOX

• stans smiths worst xmas episode

i hate this episode hate hate hate hate it its offensive and its embarresing and the scene where stan as santa clause beat up roger as jesus christ its too aweful i hate american dad and i hate seth's work so screw them all
  • Season's Beatings

A very Family Guy premise here regarding the show and performing as Santa Claus, but it worked. They may have gone too far with the religious folks watching the TV news, but you know this show handles those issues well and unlike Family Guy, can do it in a non-offensive way. Smart, fun, little Christmas special here.
  • Another great Christmas episode

The Christmas episodes in this show keep getting better and better. I loved how Hayley reacted when the kid melted her heart and she had motherly instincts. The kid was the anti christ and seeing Father Donovan team up with Stan, Roger and Jeff to stop him was great. I also enjoyed Roger and Jeff together as well as Stan beating the crap out of Roger for ruining the Christmas play. I hope they make more like these because they beat Family Guy all the time. The last real good Christmas episode from Family Guy was the one from the 3rd season and I hated road to the North Pole. I'll stick with American Dad for Christmas.
  • Christmas Review #29

0.5
    Father Donovan holds a Christmas play at the mall and casts Stan as Santa Claus and Roger as Jesus. But after the two get in a fight and cause a scene, Stan is kicked out of the church. Meanwhile, Hayley and Jeff adopt a child who turns out to be possessed. Oh god, this Christmas episode was just awful. Why do all of the American Dad Christmas episodes have to suck. Seriously? the only good Christmas episode was "Most Adequate Christmas Ever" and that's it. The other Christmas episodes that I have seen from this show is just awful. I don't know what's worse, this year's Christmas episode or last year's Christmas episode. Last year's Christmas episode sucked also but at least it had a couple of funny parts while this one had no funny parts and it was nothing was bizarre and just plain mess plus it rips off "The Exorcist". Really? also why do most of the Christmas episodes have to deal to war or religious stuff. Last year, the Christmas episode was the elfs having a war with Stan the others when Santa Claus got killed. This episode had to deal with religion and it's actually highly offensive. All of the jokes were stupid and lame. Also, that Nemo kid quoted "Blah blah blah when the RAPTURE comes". Umm, hello... the rapture already happened in the episode "Rapture's Delight". The very ending was BY FAR the most ugliest and awful part of the entire episode. Overall, you call this a Christmas episode American Dad?... now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna puke in the bathroom because this was bloody awful and I'm not even joking. 0.5/10
  • Christmas review 19: Great Christmas episode, but no near as superb as previous one

Father Donovan holds a Christmas play at the mall and casts Stan as Santa Claus and Roger as Jesus. But after the two get in a fight and cause a scene, Stan is kicked out of the church. Meanwhile, Hayley and Jeff adopt a child who turns out to be possessed. IMO, this episode was great. However, this is my second least favorite Christmas episode of American Dad. While it was nice to see a storyline on Stan and Roger again (the last time was probably You Debt your Life), the episode needed more humor and it could have been better in some of the parts. I laughed at Jeff naming Nemo because his favorite character was from Finding Nemo (nice), Steve going insane after Nemo stared at him, and the last part. Overall a great but a bit boring Christmas episode of American Dad. 8/10
  • Season's Beatings

what i liked- Jeff realizing that Nemo spelled backwards is Omen (that, and the confusion because Roger points out that Jeff gave him that name), Jeff's 'death' and then coming back at the end, the ending with Nemo saying he will meet Stan again, amongst other things.

It was alright. I liked the 'dark' atmosphere, and I laughed a couple times, but overall kind of a weak episode. C+/B- or so as my final grade
  • Worst episode ever.

This was the worst episode of American Dad I've seen ever. It was not funny, and it was offensive (in the wrong way). I am not religious, I should add. When I finished watching (which was difficult), my only thought was WTF?
  • Perfect episode!!!

American Dad and The Simpsons were the best episodes of Animation Domination tonight because they were absolutely hilarious in every way possible!! I loved both of them. The Cleveland Show was alright and Family Guy was not good at all but going back to American Dad... I have one question, shouldn't the episode "Raptures Delight" in season 6 and this episode be switched?? The Rapture already happened lmao! xD I still loved it though. :)