American Dad!

Spring Break-Up

Aired Sunday 9:30 PM May 18, 2008 on TBS

• Best AD season finale. (revised)

Unappreciated by Stan, Francine visits her parents over spring break. Yet the family is unaware of Roger's own plans to become the 'King of Spring Break,' as he invites college coeds to come party at their revamped home. Stan hangs out with a spring break buddy during SB. The plot is simpily Awesome. It shows how much I enjoyed most of my spring breaks. There were a bunch of funny lines and parts here such as...

Roger: Francine hates you. You should kill yourself in the motel off the freeway.

Stan: Are you trying to get rid of me?

Roger: That's ridiculous! Why would I want to get rid of you? I love you. Let's have sex. Go wait for me in the motel off the freeway.

Stan:Hi, Tracy!

Tracy: Ew.

Stan: Why is Tracy being such a b*** to me?

As for the parts, I LOL's the boys trying to lose their vigintiy, Roger beating up a fat man to the beer water, Hayley getting hitted by a ball, Francine being splashed by Roger, and the ending (a tad rushed though). This episode has a lot funny stuffs. Best of season 3. Overall score 10/10.
  • Perfect

Unappreciated by Stan, Francine visits her parents over spring break. Yet the family is unaware of Roger's own plans to become the 'King of Spring Break,' as he invites college coeds to come party at their revamped home. While Steve tries to lose his virginity to the luscious Carmen Selectra, Stan's tastes lead him to Jessica, his new Spring Break buddy. Stan must now decide whether the booze cruise with Jessica is better than married life.

Overall, this episode was fantastic, it is one of the most consistently funniest episodes ever and deserves a perfect

10 out of 10

• One of the funniest episodes of "American Dad" that I've ever seen

"American Dad" doesn't make me laugh as hard as "Family Guy" but this show is still funny and it's a very enjoyable show. I don't think that I've ever laughed this hard at an "American Dad" episode before but this is definitely one of the funniest "American Dad" episodes that I have ever seen. I loved the plot to this episode and it gave me so many laughs. Francine being away to see her parents for a whole week and Roger throwing a Spring-Break party at the house was so incredibly funny. Klaus' cameo appearance in this episode also made me laugh very hard. All of the Steve's friends running away because they don't want to lose their virginity was hilarious. Oh my gosh, Steve just had to make me laugh hard in this episode. It was hilarious when Steve wasn't going to lose his virginity to Carmen Selectra unless she goes to the doctor and has files that show if she has any diseases. Steve not wanting to lose his virginity to Carmen Selectra because she has fake boobs but he wants her real boobs was very funny. Stan having fun at the Spring-Break party and even having a Spring-Break buddy was so entertaining and funny. What also made me laugh very hard was when Stan told that girl Tracy "Hey Tracy, this is my new babe... she's a senior" and then Tracy responds "Yeah, a senior citizen". The very ending of the episode when Carmen Selectra and never got a chance to lose her virginity to Steve was so funny. It was also funny when Roger became the Spring-Break party king. Overall, one of the funniest "American Dad" episodes that I have ever seen. 10/10

• perfect

What I liked: Steve's friends chickening out after the drunk girls were coming onto them, Francine finally laughing at Stan's joke at the end, Stan making fun of Tracy, Steve about to lose his virginity and the girl dying, Roger becoming "king of spring break", amongst other things.

Not only was this episode funny but it also had some nice plots. It's always nice to see Steve trying to score with ladies, and even though Stan and Francine have faced challenges in their marriage before, I still thought it was handled in a nice way here, so this episode definitely is getting an A+ from me.
  • Regular story, not very exciting, one or two funny moments. Hailey, Steve and Stan try to make the most of Roger's Spring Break, with Francine and Klaus acting as voices of reason.

5.5
    Francine leaves Stan alone in the house for the weekend to visit her parents, while Steve and his friends are going to conquer number theory. Roger invites a bunch of people to the Smith's place to prove he is the king of Spring Break. Stan bonds with a college girl, Jessica, and they take a ride through the tunnel of booze.

Steve rejects sex with a college girl and goes after Carmen Electra. Stan puts on a buttocks muscular flexing show, which i thought was hilarious. Then Stan splashes her with water in the morning, which was also funny.

I'm Asian, so I found it really funny when Francine's mom called and then told her to call her back, so that Francine had to pay for the long-distance call. Steve loses his chances of losing his virginity just because he wants some medical records (poor kid, when will he ever lose it for real?) But Carmen Electra gives it to him anyway, however, Steve still rejects her for a boob job she had.

Jessica doesn't give Stan a chance to get back that special feeling, but Francine gives it back to him in the end. Roger rejects the king's crown in a dramatic fashion. Carmen has her fake boobs removed, but as quick as that was, she dies. "If only she had some sort of cushioning on her chest..." Roger then finally realizes death is all that's needed to make the best spring break ever.

This episode wasn't memorable or exciting, but it was solid. Hailey and Klaus both needed more screentime just as much as the others.
  • One of the best episodes of the series!

Some of the best frat house humor since Animal House in this episode. Some of Roger the Alien's best bits as well. Roger's opinion that spring break isn't really spring break until somebody has died is classic roger all the way,and perhaps a little to close to the way real college parties tend to go for comfort! and Stan's antics as a frosted haired middle age embarrassment with all the college age party goers too drunk out of their minds to care reminds me of something I saw happen at a college party decades ago. This episode ranks up there with some of the best episodes of Family Guy. Four gold stars!
  • A terrific season finale. This is why this is better than Family Guy.

This was a terrific season finale. I loved how roger played a host for Spring Break and won. His disguises and characters are great and more original than Stewie. I also enjoyed how Stan and Francine solved their differances when Stan was acting like a teenager. He woke up to reality and Francine got good advice from her adoptive mother. They are a great couple and I loved their chemistry. Steve was funny but I wished he got the girl when she still had her surgery. This is why this is better than Family Guy. I hope that it comes back and gets better.