American Dad!

Spring Break-Up

Aired Monday 9:30 PM May 18, 2008 on TBS

• One of the funniest episodes of "American Dad" that I've ever seen

"American Dad" doesn't make me laugh as hard as "Family Guy" but this show is still funny and it's a very enjoyable show. I don't think that I've ever laughed this hard at an "American Dad" episode before but this is definitely one of the funniest "American Dad" episodes that I have ever seen. I loved the plot to this episode and it gave me so many laughs. Francine being away to see her parents for a whole week and Roger throwing a Spring-Break party at the house was so incredibly funny. Klaus' cameo appearance in this episode also made me laugh very hard. All of the Steve's friends running away because they don't want to lose their virginity was hilarious. Oh my gosh, Steve just had to make me laugh hard in this episode. It was hilarious when Steve wasn't going to lose his virginity to Carmen Selectra unless she goes to the doctor and has files that show if she has any diseases. Steve not wanting to lose his virginity to Carmen Selectra because she has fake boobs but he wants her real boobs was very funny. Stan having fun at the Spring-Break party and even having a Spring-Break buddy was so entertaining and funny. What also made me laugh very hard was when Stan told that girl Tracy "Hey Tracy, this is my new babe... she's a senior" and then Tracy responds "Yeah, a senior citizen". The very ending of the episode when Carmen Selectra and never got a chance to lose her virginity to Steve was so funny. It was also funny when Roger became the Spring-Break party king. Overall, one of the funniest "American Dad" episodes that I have ever seen. 10/10