We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

American Dragon: Jake Long Forums

Disney Channel (ended 2007)

Am Drag Hurt or Heal M A D N E S S

  • Avatar of amdragrocs

    amdragrocs

    [41]Jan 16, 2008
    • member since: 11/03/07
    • level: 17
    • rank: The Crazy Neighbor
    • posts: 6,083
    darksword312 wrote:
    Heal Rose Hurt Huntsy


    Heal Jake hurt Huntsy (everyone hates Huntsy )
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of darksword312

    darksword312

    [42]Jan 17, 2008
    • member since: 09/22/06
    • level: 17
    • rank: The Crazy Neighbor
    • posts: 1,074
    amdragrocs wrote:
    darksword312 wrote:
    Heal Rose Hurt Huntsy
    Heal Jake hurt Huntsy (everyone hates Huntsy )
    Heal Rose Hurt Huntsy I know ^ ^
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of libraman_92

    libraman_92

    [43]Jan 17, 2008
    • member since: 08/27/07
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 2,972

    Jake 13

    Trixie 09

    Spud 10

    Laoshi 10

    Fu Dog 11

    Haley 10

    Jake's Mom 10

    Jake's Dad 10

    Mr. Rotwood 08

    Rose 13

    Huntsman 06

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of amdragrocs

    amdragrocs

    [44]Jan 17, 2008
    • member since: 11/03/07
    • level: 17
    • rank: The Crazy Neighbor
    • posts: 6,083
    (Dragnup will hate me for this ) heal Spud hurt Huntsy.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of libraman_92

    libraman_92

    [45]Jan 17, 2008
    • member since: 08/27/07
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 2,972

    amdragrocs wrote:
    (Dragnup will hate me for this ) heal Spud hurt Huntsy.

    Jake 13

    Trixie 09

    Spud 11

    Laoshi 10

    Fu Dog 11

    Haley 10

    Jake's Mom 10

    Jake's Dad 10

    Mr. Rotwood 08

    Rose 13

    Huntsman 05

    Actually, Dragnup will hate everyone equally. It's a shame..she's the only one who voted for Hunsty. Now look at Hunstman....and Spud is jet high.

    1. Rose and Jake (13)

    2. Spud and Fu Dog (11)

    3. Laoshi, Haley, Jake's Mom, Jake's Dad (10)

    4. Trixie (9)

    5. Mr. Rotwood ( 8 )

    6. Huntsman (5)

    these are the current standings.

    P.S. if you are wondering why I seperated the 8 from the parentheses, then it's because when you put an 8 next to a [(], then you get a cool emoticon (smiley, whatever you wanna call it).

    Edited on 01/17/2008 4:51pm
    Edited 2 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of amdragrocs

    amdragrocs

    [46]Jan 17, 2008
    • member since: 11/03/07
    • level: 17
    • rank: The Crazy Neighbor
    • posts: 6,083
    [QUOTE="libraman_92"]

    amdragrocs wrote:
    (Dragnup will hate me for this ) heal Spud hurt Huntsy.

    Jake 13

    Trixie 09

    Spud 11

    Laoshi 10

    Fu Dog 11

    Haley 10

    Jake's Mom 10

    Jake's Dad 10

    Mr. Rotwood 08

    Rose 13

    Huntsman 05

    Actually, Dragnup will hate everyone equally. It's a shame..she's the only one who voted for Hunsty. Now look at Hunstman....and Spud is jet high.

    1. Rose and Jake (13)

    2. Spud and Fu Dog (11)

    3. Laoshi, Haley, Jake's Mom, Jake's Dad (10)

    4. Trixie (9)

    5. Mr. Rotwood (

    6. Huntsman (5)

    these are the current standings.

    lol.

    Edited on 01/17/2008 4:55pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of libraman_92

    libraman_92

    [47]Jan 17, 2008
    • member since: 08/27/07
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 2,972
    amdragrocs wrote:
    libraman_92 wrote:

    amdragrocs wrote:
    (Dragnup will hate me for this ) heal Spud hurt Huntsy.

    Jake 13

    Trixie 09

    Spud 11

    Laoshi 10

    Fu Dog 11

    Haley 10

    Jake's Mom 10

    Jake's Dad 10

    Mr. Rotwood 08

    Rose 13

    Huntsman 05

    Actually, Dragnup will hate everyone equally. It's a shame..he's the only one who voted for Hunsty. Now look at Hunstman....and Spud is jet high.

    1. Rose and Jake (13)

    2. Spud and Fu Dog (11)

    3. Laoshi, Haley, Jake's Mom, Jake's Dad (10)

    4. Trixie (9)

    5. Mr. Rotwood (

    6. Huntsman (5)

    these are the current standings.

    Uh, before you have to hear it from the angry Huntsman fan, Dragnup is a girl.

    There I changed it. Now you change yours. Remember, If anything happens, as always, you blame pooldude and run.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of amdragrocs

    amdragrocs

    [48]Jan 17, 2008
    • member since: 11/03/07
    • level: 17
    • rank: The Crazy Neighbor
    • posts: 6,083
    libraman_92 wrote:
    amdragrocs wrote:
    libraman_92 wrote:

    amdragrocs wrote:
    (Dragnup will hate me for this ) heal Spud hurt Huntsy.

    Jake 13

    Trixie 09

    Spud 11

    Laoshi 10

    Fu Dog 11

    Haley 10

    Jake's Mom 10

    Jake's Dad 10

    Mr. Rotwood 08

    Rose 13

    Huntsman 05

    Actually, Dragnup will hate everyone equally. It's a shame..he's the only one who voted for Hunsty. Now look at Hunstman....and Spud is jet high.

    1. Rose and Jake (13)

    2. Spud and Fu Dog (11)

    3. Laoshi, Haley, Jake's Mom, Jake's Dad (10)

    4. Trixie (9)

    5. Mr. Rotwood (

    6. Huntsman (5)

    these are the current standings.

    Uh, before you have to hear it from the angry Huntsman fan, Dragnup is a girl.

    There I changed it. Now you change yours. Remember, If anything happens, as always, you blame pooldude and run.



    Ok.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of libraman_92

    libraman_92

    [49]Jan 17, 2008
    • member since: 08/27/07
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 2,972
    amdragrocs wrote:
    libraman_92 wrote:
    amdragrocs wrote:
    libraman_92 wrote:

    amdragrocs wrote:
    (Dragnup will hate me for this ) heal Spud hurt Huntsy.

    Jake 13

    Trixie 09

    Spud 11

    Laoshi 10

    Fu Dog 11

    Haley 10

    Jake's Mom 10

    Jake's Dad 10

    Mr. Rotwood 08

    Rose 13

    Huntsman 05

    Actually, Dragnup will hate everyone equally. It's a shame..he's the only one who voted for Hunsty. Now look at Hunstman....and Spud is jet high.

    1. Rose and Jake (13)

    2. Spud and Fu Dog (11)

    3. Laoshi, Haley, Jake's Mom, Jake's Dad (10)

    4. Trixie (9)

    5. Mr. Rotwood (

    6. Huntsman (5)

    these are the current standings.

    Uh, before you have to hear it from the angry Huntsman fan, Dragnup is a girl.

    There I changed it. Now you change yours. Remember, If anything happens, as always, you blame pooldude and run.

    Ok.

    You're probably wondering who pooldude is, arent you?

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of amdragrocs

    amdragrocs

    [50]Jan 17, 2008
    • member since: 11/03/07
    • level: 17
    • rank: The Crazy Neighbor
    • posts: 6,083
    libraman_92 wrote:
    amdragrocs wrote:
    libraman_92 wrote:
    amdragrocs wrote:
    libraman_92 wrote:

    amdragrocs wrote:
    (Dragnup will hate me for this ) heal Spud hurt Huntsy.

    Jake 13

    Trixie 09

    Spud 11

    Laoshi 10

    Fu Dog 11

    Haley 10

    Jake's Mom 10

    Jake's Dad 10

    Mr. Rotwood 08

    Rose 13

    Huntsman 05

    Actually, Dragnup will hate everyone equally. It's a shame..he's the only one who voted for Hunsty. Now look at Hunstman....and Spud is jet high.

    1. Rose and Jake (13)

    2. Spud and Fu Dog (11)

    3. Laoshi, Haley, Jake's Mom, Jake's Dad (10)

    4. Trixie (9)

    5. Mr. Rotwood (

    6. Huntsman (5)

    these are the current standings.

    Uh, before you have to hear it from the angry Huntsman fan, Dragnup is a girl.

    There I changed it. Now you change yours. Remember, If anything happens, as always, you blame pooldude and run.

    Ok.

    You're probably wondering who pooldude is, arent you?



    Yep.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of libraman_92

    libraman_92

    [51]Jan 18, 2008
    • member since: 08/27/07
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 2,972
    amdragrocs wrote:
    libraman_92 wrote:
    amdragrocs wrote:
    libraman_92 wrote:
    amdragrocs wrote:
    libraman_92 wrote:

    amdragrocs wrote:
    (Dragnup will hate me for this ) heal Spud hurt Huntsy.

    Jake 13

    Trixie 09

    Spud 11

    Laoshi 10

    Fu Dog 11

    Haley 10

    Jake's Mom 10

    Jake's Dad 10

    Mr. Rotwood 08

    Rose 13

    Huntsman 05

    Actually, Dragnup will hate everyone equally. It's a shame..he's the only one who voted for Hunsty. Now look at Hunstman....and Spud is jet high.

    1. Rose and Jake (13)

    2. Spud and Fu Dog (11)

    3. Laoshi, Haley, Jake's Mom, Jake's Dad (10)

    4. Trixie (9)

    5. Mr. Rotwood (

    6. Huntsman (5)

    these are the current standings.

    Uh, before you have to hear it from the angry Huntsman fan, Dragnup is a girl.

    There I changed it. Now you change yours. Remember, If anything happens, as always, you blame pooldude and run.

    Ok.

    You're probably wondering who pooldude is, arent you?

    Yep.

    Pooldude256 is...wait, was....the editor of the Avatar forums. Whenever the moderators blamed tha that some thread was too spoiler-like, they would say 'blame pooldude and run'.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of darksword312

    darksword312

    [52]Jan 18, 2008
    • member since: 09/22/06
    • level: 17
    • rank: The Crazy Neighbor
    • posts: 1,074
    libraman_92 wrote:
    amdragrocs wrote:
    libraman_92 wrote:
    amdragrocs wrote:
    libraman_92 wrote:
    amdragrocs wrote:
    libraman_92 wrote:

    amdragrocs wrote:
    (Dragnup will hate me for this ) heal Spud hurt Huntsy.

    Jake 13

    Trixie 09

    Spud 11

    Laoshi 10

    Fu Dog 11

    Haley 10

    Jake's Mom 10

    Jake's Dad 10

    Mr. Rotwood 08

    Rose 13

    Huntsman 05

    Actually, Dragnup will hate everyone equally. It's a shame..he's the only one who voted for Hunsty. Now look at Hunstman....and Spud is jet high.

    1. Rose and Jake (13)

    2. Spud and Fu Dog (11)

    3. Laoshi, Haley, Jake's Mom, Jake's Dad (10)

    4. Trixie (9)

    5. Mr. Rotwood (

    6. Huntsman (5)

    these are the current standings.

    Uh, before you have to hear it from the angry Huntsman fan, Dragnup is a girl.

    There I changed it. Now you change yours. Remember, If anything happens, as always, you blame pooldude and run.

    Ok.

    You're probably wondering who pooldude is, arent you?

    Yep.

    Pooldude256 is...wait, was....the editor of the Avatar forums. Whenever the moderators blamed tha that some thread was too spoiler-like, they would say 'blame pooldude and run'.

    Heal Rose Hurt Huntsy (I'm gonna keep doing this until huntsy is dead )
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of CancerTheCrab

    CancerTheCrab

    [53]Jan 18, 2008
    • member since: 07/11/06
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 589
    heal jake hurt Laoshi
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of darksword312

    darksword312

    [54]Jan 18, 2008
    • member since: 09/22/06
    • level: 17
    • rank: The Crazy Neighbor
    • posts: 1,074
    CancerTheCrab wrote:
    heal jake hurt Laoshi
    Weren't you on this forum awhile ago?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of amdragfreak

    amdragfreak

    [55]Jan 20, 2008
    • member since: 03/22/07
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 2,427
    Heal Fu, hurt Huntsy-poopoo.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of dragonskull13

    dragonskull13

    [56]Jan 20, 2008
    • member since: 05/27/07
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 3,828
    Poor Huntsy.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of aloha6292

    aloha6292

    [57]Jan 20, 2008
    • member since: 03/12/07
    • level: 19
    • rank: Fall Guy
    • posts: 7,068

    Hurt your mom, heal your dad! OH DISSS!! XD

    Jk.

    Hurt Gramps. Heal Jake.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of dragonskull13

    dragonskull13

    [58]Jan 20, 2008
    • member since: 05/27/07
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 3,828
    hahahhahaha!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of darksword312

    darksword312

    [59]Jan 20, 2008
    • member since: 09/22/06
    • level: 17
    • rank: The Crazy Neighbor
    • posts: 1,074
    Heal Rose Hurt Huntsy
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of amdragrocs

    amdragrocs

    [60]Jan 20, 2008
    • member since: 11/03/07
    • level: 17
    • rank: The Crazy Neighbor
    • posts: 6,083
    dragonskull13 wrote:
    Poor Huntsy.


    Yeah, I actually kinda sorta feel sorry for poor, guilty Huntsy.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.