American Dragon: Jake Long Forums

Disney Channel (ended 2007)

American Dragon: Jake Long, A Lost Cause?

Do you think the show will come back?

BFC92

[1]Nov 14, 2008
    • level: 6
    Well I have not been to this forum in awhile, due to my hectic life and all. But anyways the reason why I'm here is because the show has been gone for far too long and Disney does not seem to have any intentions on bringing it back. So sadly, I think we lost the war to bring back the show. We all fought a long and good fight, but its about time to call it quits. But, even though we lost the war we won the battle to keep the fanfiction(Fanfiction.net) So I think we should at least keep the fandom alive before it slowly dies off.

Sincerely

BFC92
    Edited on 11/14/2008 10:30pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Wyrmhatchling

[2]Nov 15, 2008
    • level: 8
    Dude, keep that kind of opinion to yourself, don't force people to give up .

ArkansanDragon

[3]Nov 15, 2008
    • level: 10
    Wyrmhatchling wrote:
    Dude, keep that kind of opinion to yourself, don't force people to give up .

What Wyrmhatchling said!

Dragongirl600

[4]Nov 15, 2008
    Technically, animated shows have come back after much longer periods.

Disney is sucking lately, so that helps

elvisjj

[5]Nov 15, 2008
    • level: 9

It's not over until it's over and there's still a lot of American Dragon fans including myself that haven't given up on this show and won't give up on this show period. Disney needs to know that we're both united and determined to get our show back and to just walk away from American Dragon would mean only that Disney wins again and all those American Dragon fans including myself lose another quality show.

JandSman

[6]Nov 15, 2008
    • level: 32
    You guys put up a good fight i came here a lot a long time ago and i tried to help but now it time to give up because you're wasting your time they have had some many cartoons on disney that have been cancelled and only has been brought back Kim Possible. So plz move on for your future sake i'm saying this as a friend

Wyrmhatchling

[7]Nov 16, 2008
    JandSman wrote:
    You guys put up a good fight i came here a lot a long time ago and i tried to help but now it time to give up because you're wasting your time they have had some many cartoons on disney that have been cancelled and only has been brought back Kim Possible. So plz move on for your future sake i'm saying this as a friend
    Didn't you hear me when I said 'Don't force anyone to do what you want.'? -_-

JandSman

[8]Nov 16, 2008
    • level: 32
    Wyrmhatchling wrote:
    JandSman wrote:
    i'm forcing i just think you could be doing something better in life and i'm trying to help you guys see that

elvisjj

[9]Nov 16, 2008
    • level: 9

Well here's the sitch JandSman your doing exactly what Disney wants to hear and wants you to do. Disney wants you to give up...they've wanted that from the moment they cancelled American Dragon, Jake Long and the same thing goes for Kim Possible fans.

Disney wants to be in control and not the other way around. They don't want to be told by the fans to keep a show on, they want to tell you what you should watch and for how long you should be able to watch it for. And unless your willing to fight the system, nothing will ever change and studios like Disney, Paramount, Universal and networks like Disney Channel, CBS, ABC, will always be cancelling your favorite shows whenever they feel like it without ever listening to any of the fans out there, unless of course your part of the A.C.Nelisen family in which case your voice might actually be worth something to them.

ArkansanDragon

[10]Nov 16, 2008
    elvisjj wrote:

Well here's the sitch JandSman your doing exactly what Disney wants to hear and wants you to do. Disney wants you to give up...they've wanted that from the moment they cancelled American Dragon, Jake Long and the same thing goes for Kim Possible fans.

Disney wants to be in control and not the other way around. They don't want to be told by the fans to keep a show on, they want to tell you what you should watch and for how long you should be able to watch it for. And unless your willing to fight the system, nothing will ever change and studios like Disney, Paramount, Universal and networks like Disney Channel, CBS, ABC, will always be cancelling your favorite shows whenever they feel like it without ever listening to any of the fans out there, unless of course your part of the A.C.Nelisen family in which case your voice might actually be worth something to them.

Harsh.

Dragongirl600

[11]Nov 16, 2008
    Right, let me put it this way: Obviously, its not just losers who feel this cause is worth fighting for.

I speak for a lot of people when I say a lot of fans have overcome some harsh stuff in their personal lives, and still taken time to contribute to the movement.

You're all very inspiring people.

Wyrmhatchling

[12]Nov 16, 2008
    JandSman wrote:
    Wyrmhatchling wrote:
    JandSman wrote:
    i'm forcing i just think you could be doing something better in life and i'm trying to help you guys see that
    Like what? They still have lives apart from saving the show.

Dragongirl600

[13]Nov 16, 2008
    No crap

BFC92

[14]Nov 17, 2008
    • level: 6
    Whoa, whoa! People lets not make this discussion a negative one. All I'm trying to say is that the show has been gone too long and with each passing day the chances of it coming back are becoming slimmer. And yes I know that the shows that have been gone for longer but still came back, but come on this is Disney. They thrive on corporate greed and as soon as they see a show is not making the cut, they give it the axe. Also, I'm not forcing anybody to give up, I'm just leting them know their fighting a losing battle. Disney are the ones to blame and they are also the ones agnoring are pleas to bring back a good show.

Wyrmhatchling

[15]Nov 17, 2008
    BFC92 wrote:
    Whoa, whoa! People lets not make this discussion a negative one. All I'm trying to say is that the show has been gone too long and with each passing day the chances of it coming back are becoming slimmer. And yes I know that the shows that have been gone for longer but still came back, but come on this is Disney. They thrive on corporate greed and as soon as they see a show is not making the cut, they give it the axe. Also, I'm not forcing anybody to give up, I'm just leting them know their fighting a losing battle. Disney are the ones to blame and they are also the ones agnoring are pleas to bring back a good show.
    Every business thrives on corporate greed .

Dragongirl600

[16]Nov 19, 2008
    ANd cartoons can ALWAYS be revived.

For gods sake, look at scooby doo.

rmagal

[17]Nov 20, 2008
    • level: 2
    Hey, I'm new on this forum, so...
    But yeah!
    We need to keep fighting, I fight for what I believe in!
    PS: My name's Selena

Dragongirl600

[18]Nov 20, 2008
    Glad to hear from supporters for once.

aloha6292

[19]Nov 20, 2008
    • level: 19
    your mom is a lost cause :O

CJaguar265

[20]Nov 20, 2008
    • level: 11
    never give up knight rider motto "one man can make a differance"