Disney Channel (ended 2007)

Disgusted Right now...

AzureSkies

[81]Aug 25, 2008
    • level: 18
    Choco_47 wrote:
    AzureSkies wrote:

Choco_47 wrote:
    The Finnish WHAT?! Donald Duck is so awesomely kool. How could they ever ban such a GREAT character. I LURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRV Donald Duck.

It wasn't true. The Finns never banned Donald Duck. If they did, one of my favorite musicians would be very unhappy.

You're just saying that to make me feel better

Or I mean it? The Finns aren;t THAT stupid. They're an educated (yet rather inbred) race.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Choco_47

[82]Aug 26, 2008
    • level: 11
    AzureSkies wrote:
    Choco_47 wrote:
    AzureSkies wrote:

Choco_47 wrote:
    The Finnish WHAT?! Donald Duck is so awesomely kool. How could they ever ban such a GREAT character. I LURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRV Donald Duck.

It wasn't true. The Finns never banned Donald Duck. If they did, one of my favorite musicians would be very unhappy.

You're just saying that to make me feel better

Or I mean it? The Finns aren;t THAT stupid. They're an educated (yet rather inbred) race.

I'm not THAT stupid either, I'm THIS stupid

ColtsPenguins

[83]Aug 26, 2008
    • level: 23
    yo the stupid person is me 4 leaving this forum when it needed fans the most but yeah the finnish banned donald duck wow thats somthing well the australians banned snoop dogg so both ur fav contry banned somthing from one another wow that made no sense

AzureSkies

[84]Aug 26, 2008
    • level: 18

ColtsPenguins wrote:
    yo the stupid person is me 4 leaving this forum when it needed fans the most but yeah the finnish banned donald duck wow thats somthing well the australians banned snoop dogg so both ur fav contry banned somthing from one another wow that made no sense

The Finns NEVER banned Donald Duck! It's a MYTH. Nightwish's keyboardist is a fan of Donald Duck, so he makes the rumor of the Finns banning Donald Duck null and void.

Choco_47

[85]Aug 29, 2008
    • level: 11
    ColtsPenguins wrote:

what the hell is snoop dog?