American Dragon: Jake Long Forums

Disney Channel (ended 2007)

Disney has done gone too far- We must fight for justice

  • Avatar of FOP_fan17

    FOP_fan17

    [41]May 21, 2008
    • member since: 02/12/08
    • level: 22
    • rank: Freak and Geek
    • posts: 5,086
    ^^Same here in the States. Totally Spies airs on Jetix. I've never seen it anywhere else.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of amdragrocs

    amdragrocs

    [42]May 21, 2008
    • member since: 11/03/07
    • level: 17
    • rank: The Crazy Neighbor
    • posts: 6,083
    Prinny_Doood wrote:

    WAIT, totally spies airs on cartoon network(In the states)? O,M,G, are you sure? Does this mean disney actually sold their property to another company or something? because i'm pretty sure totally spies is on Disney CH.

    Proof of Totally **** on Disney CH AS -> http://www.disneychannel-asia.com/DisneyChannel/showinfo/tvguide/



    I don't know about now, but my sibling used to watch the show...and force me to watch it with her...and it was always on CN.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of DragnUp

    DragnUp

    [43]May 21, 2008
    • member since: 09/16/07
    • level: 17
    • rank: The Crazy Neighbor
    • posts: 8,844
    Disney......

    why can't we be friends!!!

    why can't we be friends.......

    hatin on ADJL

    oh why can't we all just get along

    sing the American Dragon theme song

    Your new shows get the gong

    oh disney

    why can't we be friends.......

    why can't we be friendds.....
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Prinny_Doood

    Prinny_Doood

    [44]May 21, 2008
    • member since: 03/27/07
    • level: 7
    • rank: Talk Show Host
    • posts: 805
    American Slayer Huntsy Long Theme Song

    He's wack,he's not like a frozen sun.
    He's old and slow, he's the crazy one.
    People, we're not bragging,
    He's the American Slayer.
    He's gonna stop his enemies with his huntsy power,
    huntsy teeth, huntsy staff, crazy huntsy power,
    He's a real live wacko!


    American Slayer,
    American Slayer,
    He's the American Slayer,

    His skills are getting fatter with Huntsman the Master,
    His destiny will walk up streets, showtime, baby, for the legacy!

    American Slayer,
    American Slayer,
    American Slayer,
    American Slayer, YOW!!!
    Edited on 05/22/2008 3:00am
    Edited 3 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of DragnUp

    DragnUp

    [45]May 21, 2008
    • member since: 09/16/07
    • level: 17
    • rank: The Crazy Neighbor
    • posts: 8,844
    um..............................im going to go to bed now.

    WTF
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Prinny_Doood

    Prinny_Doood

    [46]May 21, 2008
    • member since: 03/27/07
    • level: 7
    • rank: Talk Show Host
    • posts: 805
    Why? It's only 11:29 AM, unless of course it's 4:26 AM there then by all means sleep now.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of DragnUp

    DragnUp

    [47]May 21, 2008
    • member since: 09/16/07
    • level: 17
    • rank: The Crazy Neighbor
    • posts: 8,844
    He's bright and exposed like a great big sun

    he's young, he's hip he's the chosen one

    people he's braggin, he's the american huntsman.......
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of FOP_fan17

    FOP_fan17

    [48]May 22, 2008
    • member since: 02/12/08
    • level: 22
    • rank: Freak and Geek
    • posts: 5,086
    Um,no......Prinny_Doood's version get an Oscar!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of TeoNintyFive

    TeoNintyFive

    [49]May 22, 2008
    • member since: 09/04/06
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 1,571

    I've written many letters about Disney's repulsive, incontinent excuses. Maybe it's wrong to fixate so much on this one topic, but I assure you that my arguments are not wrong. For starters, the biggest difference between me and Disney is that Disney wants to persecute the innocent and let the guilty go unpunished. I, on the other hand, want to supply the missing ingredient that could stop the worldwide slide into opportunism.

    Frankly, Disney thinks I'm trying to say that coercion in the name of liberty is a valid use of state power. Wait! I just heard something. Oh, never mind; it's just the sound of the point zooming way over Disney's head. It's amazing that barbaric slaves to fashion like Disney still exist in this day and age. If you don't believe me, see for yourself. When Disney made its puppy-dog hirelings wag their little tails by promising to let them fabricate all sorts of wretched ad-hoc rules and regulations, I realized for the first time that some people think it's a bit extreme of me to give direction to a universal human development of culture, ethics, and morality -- a bit over the top, perhaps. Well, what I ought to remind such people is that Disney is stepping over the line when it attempts to delegitimize our belief systems and replace them with a counter-hegemony that seeks to stonewall on issues in which taxpayers see a vital public interest -- way over the line. And that's what writing this sort of letter is all about. It's a way to disabuse Disney of the notion that people are pawns to be used and manipulated.

    Jesus christ this rant generator is awesome

    You don't need to highlight the lines between these words and my rant. Really, you don't need to. It's useless. You'll see nothing. Really.

    Edited on 05/22/2008 3:05am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Prinny_Doood

    Prinny_Doood

    [50]May 22, 2008
    • member since: 03/27/07
    • level: 7
    • rank: Talk Show Host
    • posts: 805
    TeoNintyFive wrote:

    I've written many letters about Disney's repulsive, incontinent excuses. Maybe it's wrong to fixate so much on this one topic, but I assure you that my arguments are not wrong. For starters, the biggest difference between me and Disney is that Disney wants to persecute the innocent and let the guilty go unpunished. I, on the other hand, want to supply the missing ingredient that could stop the worldwide slide into opportunism.

    Frankly, Disney thinks I'm trying to say that coercion in the name of liberty is a valid use of state power. Wait! I just heard something. Oh, never mind; it's just the sound of the point zooming way over Disney's head. It's amazing that barbaric slaves to fashion like Disney still exist in this day and age. If you don't believe me, see for yourself. When Disney made its puppy-dog hirelings wag their little tails by promising to let them fabricate all sorts of wretched ad-hoc rules and regulations, I realized for the first time that some people think it's a bit extreme of me to give direction to a universal human development of culture, ethics, and morality -- a bit over the top, perhaps. Well, what I ought to remind such people is that Disney is stepping over the line when it attempts to delegitimize our belief systems and replace them with a counter-hegemony that seeks to stonewall on issues in which taxpayers see a vital public interest -- way over the line. And that's what writing this sort of letter is all about. It's a way to disabuse Disney of the notion that people are pawns to be used and manipulated.

    Jesus christ this rant generator is awesome

    You don't need to highlight the lines between these words and my rant. Really, you don't need to. It's useless. You'll see nothing. Really.



    This is making my head hurt!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of DragnUp

    DragnUp

    [51]May 22, 2008
    • member since: 09/16/07
    • level: 17
    • rank: The Crazy Neighbor
    • posts: 8,844
    And this is making my chest hurt...oh wait, thats huntsy on top of me
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Prinny_Doood

    Prinny_Doood

    [52]May 22, 2008
    • member since: 03/27/07
    • level: 7
    • rank: Talk Show Host
    • posts: 805
    Now i'm just curious, what's sexyhotfinelikelemontimeinthesummertime about huntsy anyway?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of insomniac360

    insomniac360

    [53]May 22, 2008
    • member since: 08/14/06
    • level: 21
    • rank: Snagglepuss
    • posts: 3,898
    Prinny_Doood wrote:
    Now i'm just curious, what's sexyhotfinelikelemontimeinthesummertime about huntsy anyway?
    He's hairless and bulky. Like Kirby on steroids... except Kirby's a pink puffball.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of AzureSkies

    AzureSkies

    [54]May 23, 2008
    • member since: 05/15/07
    • level: 18
    • rank: Land Shark
    • posts: 5,161

    Prinny_Doood wrote:
    Now i'm just curious, what's sexyhotfinelikelemontimeinthesummertime about huntsy anyway?

    Nothing. It's one of Name's allusions. She needs to look at:

    Two Finnish headbangers!

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of darklordavaitor

    darklordavaitor

    [55]May 23, 2008
    • member since: 10/15/05
    • level: 21
    • rank: Snagglepuss
    • posts: 9,072
    DragnUp wrote:
    And this is making my chest hurt...oh wait, thats huntsy on top of me
    ...Taking a dump on you...
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Prinny_Doood

    Prinny_Doood

    [56]May 23, 2008
    • member since: 03/27/07
    • level: 7
    • rank: Talk Show Host
    • posts: 805
    ^ I wouldn't be surprised if DragnUp likes the huntsman's poop.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of AzureSkies

    AzureSkies

    [57]May 23, 2008
    • member since: 05/15/07
    • level: 18
    • rank: Land Shark
    • posts: 5,161

    Prinny_Doood wrote:
    ^ I wouldn't be surprised if DragnUp likes the huntsman's poop.

    If I gutted the Huntsman with my cleaver and other pointy objects I own, Name would love his guts, all blood covered and mutilated with my sharp and pointy objects.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of elvisjj

    elvisjj

    [58]May 23, 2008
    • member since: 04/24/07
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 843

    Alright we're on topic here with Huntsy and slicing and dicing, but I think we should focus on the topic of fighting for Jake Long, as unless we continue to hit Disney with our protests, we could see American Dragon completely disappear. So let's make sure we continue on the fight, by checking out the Kim Possible/American Dragon Fight For Five and Fight For Three and Save Jake Long, and writing and e-mailing the media. The write the media post is here and ready for use by everyone, it's easy, just write a letter to the media and e-mail it.

    And nice letter Teo, very powerful indeed.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Imafreek

    Imafreek

    [59]May 24, 2008
    • member since: 03/29/06
    • level: 17
    • rank: The Crazy Neighbor
    • posts: 1,402

    What I don't get it why they Bump KP and ADJL with PHIL OF THE FLIPPIN' FUTURe!?!?!? That show ended years ago! and I emphisize the plural form of years...yearS!!!!

    Shouldn't THAT show be on at the time where people lose intrest and fall asleep?! Like they did with BL and T&P and L&S?

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Prinny_Doood

    Prinny_Doood

    [60]May 24, 2008
    • member since: 03/27/07
    • level: 7
    • rank: Talk Show Host
    • posts: 805
    Imafreek wrote:

    What I don't get it why they Bump KP and ADJL with PHIL OF THE FLIPPIN' FUTURe!?!?!? That show ended years ago! and I emphisize the plural form of years...yearS!!!!

    Shouldn't THAT show be on at the time where people lose intrest and fall asleep?! Like they did with BL and T&P and L&S?



    When do we get chapter 7?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.