American Dragon: Jake Long Forums

Disney Channel (ended 2007)

fanfiction

  • Avatar of Imafreek

    Imafreek

    [121]May 22, 2008
    • member since: 03/29/06
    • level: 17
    • rank: The Crazy Neighbor
    • posts: 1,402

    Prinny_Doood wrote:
    The one with Rose doing some tests to be a Knight. I'd appreciate it too if you linked me to all the good fanfics.

    If you're looking for "I dub thee..." I am the self-proclaimed genius who wrote that story,

    here is a link:

    http://alterego911.deviantart.com/gallery/#ADJL-FanFics

    ENJOY THE STORY

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of AzureSkies

    AzureSkies

    [122]May 22, 2008
    • member since: 05/15/07
    • level: 18
    • rank: Land Shark
    • posts: 5,161
    Imafreek wrote:

    Prinny_Doood wrote:
    The one with Rose doing some tests to be a Knight. I'd appreciate it too if you linked me to all the good fanfics.

    If you're looking for "I dub thee..." I am the self-proclaimed genius who wrote that story,

    here is a link:

    http://alterego911.deviantart.com/gallery/#ADJL-FanFics

    ENJOY THE STORY

    I need to catch up on that. x_X

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Imafreek

    Imafreek

    [123]May 23, 2008
    • member since: 03/29/06
    • level: 17
    • rank: The Crazy Neighbor
    • posts: 1,402
    AzureSkies wrote:
    Imafreek wrote:

    Prinny_Doood wrote:
    The one with Rose doing some tests to be a Knight. I'd appreciate it too if you linked me to all the good fanfics.

    If you're looking for "I dub thee..." I am the self-proclaimed genius who wrote that story,

    here is a link:

    http://alterego911.deviantart.com/gallery/#ADJL-FanFics

    ENJOY THE STORY

    I need to catch up on that. x_X

    What chapter were you on last?

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of DragnUp

    DragnUp

    [124]May 23, 2008
    • member since: 09/16/07
    • level: 17
    • rank: The Crazy Neighbor
    • posts: 8,844
    Someone should write a Huntsrose Fic
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of AzureSkies

    AzureSkies

    [125]May 23, 2008
    • member since: 05/15/07
    • level: 18
    • rank: Land Shark
    • posts: 5,161
    Imafreek wrote:
    AzureSkies wrote:
    Imafreek wrote:

    Prinny_Doood wrote:
    The one with Rose doing some tests to be a Knight. I'd appreciate it too if you linked me to all the good fanfics.

    If you're looking for "I dub thee..." I am the self-proclaimed genius who wrote that story,

    here is a link:

    http://alterego911.deviantart.com/gallery/#ADJL-FanFics

    ENJOY THE STORY

    I need to catch up on that. x_X

    What chapter were you on last?

    I forget. I'll do what I do every time that happens: start from the ground up.

    :
    Someone should write a Huntsrose Fic

    WHAT PART OF PERVERTED DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND?!?!

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Prinny_Doood

    Prinny_Doood

    [126]May 23, 2008
    • member since: 03/27/07
    • level: 7
    • rank: Talk Show Host
    • posts: 805

    That huntsman fangirl wrote:
    Someone should write a Huntsrose Fic

    What part of perverted and the huntsman/rose not being compatible do you understand?!

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Imafreek

    Imafreek

    [127]May 24, 2008
    • member since: 03/29/06
    • level: 17
    • rank: The Crazy Neighbor
    • posts: 1,402

    DragnUp wrote:
    Someone should write a Huntsrose Fic

    Well I hope that you can stand waiting a long time, because I think that even Zutara fans, along with LongStoppable fans find that horrifically disturbing

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of AzureSkies

    AzureSkies

    [128]May 26, 2008
    • member since: 05/15/07
    • level: 18
    • rank: Land Shark
    • posts: 5,161

    DragnUp wrote:
    Someone should write a Huntsrose Fic

    The only way that could happen is if I decide to do the ADJL adaptation of The Phantom of the Opera. But The Huntsman would be more evil and perverted than Erik was in the original novel.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ColtsPenguins

    ColtsPenguins

    [129]May 27, 2008
    • member since: 02/18/07
    • level: 23
    • rank: Close Talker
    • posts: 8,045
    AzureSkies wrote:

    DragnUp wrote:
    Someone should write a Huntsrose Fic

    The only way that could happen is if I decide to do the ADJL adaptation of The Phantom of the Opera. But The Huntsman would be more evil and perverted than Erik was in the original novel.

    never saw it but i think that in a way sounds intresting kinda gives a darker twist
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of AzureSkies

    AzureSkies

    [130]May 27, 2008
    • member since: 05/15/07
    • level: 18
    • rank: Land Shark
    • posts: 5,161
    ColtsPenguins wrote:
    AzureSkies wrote:

    DragnUp wrote:
    Someone should write a Huntsrose Fic

    The only way that could happen is if I decide to do the ADJL adaptation of The Phantom of the Opera. But The Huntsman would be more evil and perverted than Erik was in the original novel.

    never saw it but i think that in a way sounds intresting kinda gives a darker twist

    It was originally a novel. Maybe I'll write it if I ever finish the novel. Would anyone be up for it?

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of YFWEyeah

    YFWEyeah

    [131]May 27, 2008
    • member since: 07/23/05
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 219

    DragnUp wrote:
    Someone should write a Huntsrose Fic

    Moving on... an ADJL Phantom of the Opera would be pretty sweet... I think it's already been done, albeit not as good as it could've been.

    (I'm YFWE, by the way. I think this is the first time I've posted here in about two years. That's called being prolific.)

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of AzureSkies

    AzureSkies

    [132]May 27, 2008
    • member since: 05/15/07
    • level: 18
    • rank: Land Shark
    • posts: 5,161
    YFWEyeah wrote:

    DragnUp wrote:
    Someone should write a Huntsrose Fic

    Moving on... an ADJL Phantom of the Opera would be pretty sweet... I think it's already been done, albeit not as good as it could've been.

    (I'm YFWE, by the way. I think this is the first time I've posted here in about two years. That's called being prolific.)

    The one you were talking about, was it based on the novel or the musical? They probably would differ in some way. I'd base mine on the novel. That book is friggin' amazing!

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of YFWEyeah

    YFWEyeah

    [133]May 27, 2008
    • member since: 07/23/05
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 219
    AzureSkies wrote:
    YFWEyeah wrote:

    DragnUp wrote:
    Someone should write a Huntsrose Fic

    Moving on... an ADJL Phantom of the Opera would be pretty sweet... I think it's already been done, albeit not as good as it could've been.

    (I'm YFWE, by the way. I think this is the first time I've posted here in about two years. That's called being prolific.)

    The one you were talking about, was it based on the novel or the musical? They probably would differ in some way. I'd base mine on the novel. That book is friggin' amazing!

    It was the musical, I do believe. And agreed, the book is better. You definitely should do it!

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of DragnUp

    DragnUp

    [134]May 27, 2008
    • member since: 09/16/07
    • level: 17
    • rank: The Crazy Neighbor
    • posts: 8,844
    YFWEyeah wrote:

    DragnUp wrote:
    Someone should write a Huntsrose Fic

    Moving on... an ADJL Phantom of the Opera would be pretty sweet... I think it's already been done, albeit not as good as it could've been.

    (I'm YFWE, by the way. I think this is the first time I've posted here in about two years. That's called being prolific.)



    Sup YFWE.

    whats the name of the huntsrose fic?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of YFWEyeah

    YFWEyeah

    [135]May 27, 2008
    • member since: 07/23/05
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 219
    DragnUp wrote:
    YFWEyeah wrote:

    DragnUp wrote:
    Someone should write a Huntsrose Fic

    Moving on... an ADJL Phantom of the Opera would be pretty sweet... I think it's already been done, albeit not as good as it could've been.

    (I'm YFWE, by the way. I think this is the first time I've posted here in about two years. That's called being prolific.)

    Sup YFWE. whats the name of the huntsrose fic?

    I'm unaware that one's been done... you'd certainly be the first, if you want that distinction.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ColtsPenguins

    ColtsPenguins

    [136]May 28, 2008
    • member since: 02/18/07
    • level: 23
    • rank: Close Talker
    • posts: 8,045
    who cares iwon't read it
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of DragnUp

    DragnUp

    [137]May 28, 2008
    • member since: 09/16/07
    • level: 17
    • rank: The Crazy Neighbor
    • posts: 8,844
    I think i will.

    I'll call it.....a Rose of incestial nature
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of AzureSkies

    AzureSkies

    [138]May 28, 2008
    • member since: 05/15/07
    • level: 18
    • rank: Land Shark
    • posts: 5,161
    ColtsPenguins wrote:
    who cares iwon't read it

    It wouldn't end in Huntsrose, I can say that. Read the original novel by the way. It's amazing!

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of amdragrocs

    amdragrocs

    [139]May 28, 2008
    • member since: 11/03/07
    • level: 17
    • rank: The Crazy Neighbor
    • posts: 6,083
    DragnUp wrote:
    I think i will.

    I'll call it.....a Rose of incestial nature


    I'll call it...non-existant.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Imafreek

    Imafreek

    [140]May 28, 2008
    • member since: 03/29/06
    • level: 17
    • rank: The Crazy Neighbor
    • posts: 1,402

    amdragrocs wrote:
    DragnUp wrote:
    I think i will. I'll call it.....a Rose of incestial nature
    I'll call it...non-existant.

    testify

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.