American Dragon: Jake Long Forums

Disney Channel (ended 2007)

Hanna Montana could save American Dragon Jake Long

elvisjj

[1]Aug 23, 2008
    • level: 9

I wrote another article at Now Public and your all welcome to check it out and comment on it. The article is intented to talk about Hanna Montana but also focus on American Dragon, Jake Long and Kim Possible, as Hanna Montana could probably save American Dragon Jake Long and Kim Possible giving both shows a new season. Anyways I'll let the article do the talking if you wish to read it, the link is below. And as with every article it'll bring us that closer to getting a season three of American Dragon.

The link is below.

http://www.nowpublic.com/culture/whats-walt-disney-going-do-without-miley-cyrus

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Imafreek

[2]Aug 24, 2008
    • level: 17
    and how does that say that Miley can help save American Dragon: Jake Long?
    Edited on 08/24/2008 5:32am

Choco_47

[3]Aug 24, 2008
    • level: 11
    elvisjj wrote:

I wrote another article at Now Public and your all welcome to check it out and comment on it. The article is intented to talk about Hanna Montana but also focus on American Dragon, Jake Long and Kim Possible, as Hanna Montana could probably save American Dragon Jake Long and Kim Possible giving both shows a new season. Anyways I'll let the article do the talking if you wish to read it, the link is below. And as with every article it'll bring us that closer to getting a season three of American Dragon.

The link is below.

no. Hannah Montana is just plain sh*t. We can save ADJL ourselves!!!!!!!!!!!!

AzureSkies

[4]Aug 24, 2008
    • level: 18
    Okay, you strangely caught my interrest...

elvisjj

[5]Aug 24, 2008

If you read the article, which since last night has already been read by 304 people and I just posted it late last night. Then you'll understand that Disney is scrapping the bottom of the barrel with Hanna Montana, Camp Rock, and High School Musicial, it's just a matter of time when they'll get really desperate as they already are with Hanna Montana and have to return to their roots and that's when American Dragon, Jake Long and Kim Possible will sound appealing to them out of desperation to just fill the void and seeing both shows can be produced for cheap, Disney executives if we keep the pressure on them might consider going with it and renewing both shows and that will all be thanks to Hanna Montana as Miley Cyrus can't play Hanna forever and then what?

jakeownsall

[6]Aug 24, 2008
    • level: 3
    i hate hannah montana she sucks big time but youll never hear me say that in front of my little sister over at my mom's apartment though cause i dont wanna get her mad since she's my sister that i actually like in my family when it comes to talking about my sisters
    Edited on 08/24/2008 9:10pm

Choco_47

[7]Aug 25, 2008
    [QUOTE="jakeownsall"]i hate hannah montana she sucks big time

Imafreek

[8]Aug 25, 2008
    Apparently the Disney Executives have forgotten that while live-action stars age, the animated stars are forever....until they find the need to re-cast the voice-actors for one reason or another

Dragongirl600

[9]Aug 25, 2008
    • level: 10
    elvisjj wrote:

The link is below.

I've asked you this a lot, JJ, but seriously, ARE YOU ON CRACK?

elvisjj

[10]Aug 25, 2008

Crack? Well cracks do happen all the time, I mean I have a crack in my wall, actually it's a chip, the plaster is giving away. And as I said before everything has it's purpose.

What is the hottest topic that everyone is guaranteed to read and notice??? Think, come on there will be a skill testing question on this? It starts with an H. and ends with an A.

Yup Hanna Montana, love her or hate her, Hanna Montana is still the talk of the town and as the talk of the town it gets exposure and the article it's self is getting huge expose, the article has been read 364 times and has been flagged numerous times.

Though the article is about Hanna Montana, guess who's mentioned big time in the article...again skill testing question at the end...American Dragon, that's right our Dragon is in the article, so everyone who reads Hanna Montana has to read American Dragon and get it in their mind and hopefully it'll get stuck there and maybe they'll even look into watching American Dragon and get hooked like me.

Our object is to do anything to get more fans active and interested in American Dragon, if they look at Hanna Montana they should be curious enough to look at American Dragon.

Choco_47

[11]Aug 26, 2008
    elvisjj wrote:

Crack? Well cracks do happen all the time, I mean I have a crack in my wall, actually it's a chip, the plaster is giving away. And as I said before everything has it's purpose.

What is the hottest topic that everyone is guaranteed to read and notice??? Think, come on there will be a skill testing question on this? It starts with an H. and ends with an A.

Yup Hanna Montana, love her or hate her, Hanna Montana is still the talk of the town and as the talk of the town it gets exposure and the article it's self is getting huge expose, the article has been read 364 times and has been flagged numerous times.

Though the article is about Hanna Montana, guess who's mentioned big time in the article...again skill testing question at the end...American Dragon, that's right our Dragon is in the article, so everyone who reads Hanna Montana has to read American Dragon and get it in their mind and hopefully it'll get stuck there and maybe they'll even look into watching American Dragon and get hooked like me.

Our object is to do anything to get more fans active and interested in American Dragon, if they look at Hanna Montana they should be curious enough to look at American Dragon.

You have a crack in your wall? why? did disney attempt to eat it? Did the Huntsman attempt to blow it up? Did YOU make it deliberately? Tell us.....

ColtsPenguins

[12]Aug 26, 2008
    • level: 23
    hmm i'll see how hm is gonna fit into my plan

Imafreek

[13]Aug 26, 2008
    Ahhhh... So madam Montanna is just the flashing light that makes people look at the vehicle, I see......

Dragongirl600

[14]Aug 26, 2008
    ColtsPenguins wrote:

OH. my. goth. Its colts!

whoo! wanna go commit a felony wiht me, colts?

ColtsPenguins

[15]Aug 26, 2008
    Dragongirl600 wrote:
    ColtsPenguins wrote:

OH. my. goth. Its colts!

whoo! wanna go commit a felony wiht me, colts?
    sure thing i love doing that!!

Dragongirl600

[16]Aug 26, 2008
    Cool. We gonna go much up our records by commiting some class 4 felony and at least 12 misdemeanors.

ColtsPenguins

[17]Aug 26, 2008
    Dragongirl600 wrote:
    Cool. We gonna go much up our records by commiting some class 4 felony and at least 12 misdemeanors.
    yeah sounds good only lets make it 15 misdeanors i know some people

Dragongirl600

[18]Aug 26, 2008
    Me too. What state do you wanna get charged in?

ColtsPenguins

[19]Aug 26, 2008
    Dragongirl600 wrote:
    Me too. What state do you wanna get charged in?
    hmmm i say how about arizona rumor has it thats the second coolest state on the west coast

Choco_47

[20]Aug 27, 2008
    . . .