American Dragon: Jake Long Forums

Disney Channel (ended 2007)

Hanna Montana could save American Dragon Jake Long

juan137946

[41]Sep 22, 2008
    • level: 13
    smart move making a popular show help adjl and kp way to go
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Dragongirl600

[42]Sep 22, 2008
    • level: 10
    Sarcasm is unnecessary

elvisjj

[43]Sep 28, 2008
    • level: 9

620 people so far have read Hanna Montana, which means 620 people have read American Dragon in the article.

DeepSouthern

[44]Sep 29, 2008
    • level: 6
    It's great that not only did you find to shine light on American Dragon, but also attacked Hannah Montana. That's just poetic.

elvisjj

[45]Sep 29, 2008

Thanks Deep Southern but I wasn't try to be harsh on Hanna Montana, cause I believe Miley has a future, she's not a bad actress if she just gives up being Hanna Montana and shows off her real talent. The girl could shine if she was freed from playing a Disney puppet like Hanna Montana. That's the same thing Disney did to American Dragon when they got rid of Rose. They try to be over bearing and over controlling on their shows and stars.

I mean it's time for Disney to realize that when you have a great show like American Dragon, 1) You don't cancel it! and 2) You leave it alone when it comes to creativity. You allow the producers, creators and the fans to decide the future and the direction of the show and you keep Executives out of the decision making process.

Choco_47

[46]Oct 10, 2008
    • level: 11
    elvisjj wrote:

Thanks Deep Southern but I wasn't try to be harsh on Hanna Montana, cause I believe Miley has a future, she's not a bad actress if she just gives up being Hanna Montana and shows off her real talent. The girl could shine if she was freed from playing a Disney puppet like Hanna Montana. That's the same thing Disney did to American Dragon when they got rid of Rose. They try to be over bearing and over controlling on their shows and stars.

I mean it's time for Disney to realize that when you have a great show like American Dragon, 1) You don't cancel it! and 2) You leave it alone when it comes to creativity. You allow the producers, creators and the fans to decide the future and the direction of the show and you keep Executives out of the decision making process.

I don't believe Miley has a future...."THEY" is out to get her

Count_Dracula08

[47]Nov 2, 2008
    • level: 6
    Choco_47 wrote:
    elvisjj wrote:

I don't believe Miley has a future...."THEY" is out to get her
    Who's "THEY?" Who's after Miley Cyrus?

elvisjj

[48]Nov 2, 2008

Miley Cyrus isn't bad as an actress, the problem is she hasn't been challenged yet. Hanna Montana doesn't give her any credit as an actress as the character is just lame and anyone could play it, even Lindsay Lohan sad as that might be. Miley will only shine when she sheds the Hanna Montana image and shows us her true acting ability and the article is picking up steam as it's been read by 721 readers, each getting to read also about American Dragon Jake Long and Kim Possible in the article.