American Dragon: Jake Long Forums

Disney Channel (ended 2007)

Hot Topic-plans to revive DC.

Robin-Hood-1215

[1]Sep 28, 2008
    • level: 6

Any and all plans can be posted in here, we need to figure out how we can get DC along with Nick and CN to get back or create new great animated shows for them since Animation a lot of the time can do better than a lot of crappy live-action shows these days. TV needs to get the quality back and we need to slap some sense into them, because lately the media turns evil all of a sudden and only cares about the money, which is a dirty form of job since many people are very frustrated with this situation, what happened to the corporate leaders and media before this decade? Even the ones before around 2005 or 2006? Cuz even then TV was doing somewhat better than it is now, since by the year the crappiest of live-action shows are continuing to rise, and we need to stop that immediately. Our main focus is to get people who are not a demon and care a lot about quality, the fans of TV, and creativity to take over these studios sooner or later.

So basically let's start up any form of plans and maybe even some petitions here.

I will post my theory tomorrow.

So any ideas or clever tactics?

Well feel free to post anythingbased on that formality, so now I will leave for a short while and leave my dancing banana in charge.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

elvisjj

[2]Sep 28, 2008
    • level: 9

Alright I like the dancing banana, for reals. I mean that dancing banana can go and go and go and go, well you get the point. Anyways we can best get these network and studio executives attention by writing the media. Writing the media on a constant basis and letting them know about our fight to save our shows will in the end benefit us, if any of these media outlets would write an article about our cause, as then the general public out there will know our cause even more and it will make network and studio executives that much more tense which is a good thing.

Imafreek

[3]Oct 24, 2008
    • level: 17
    Here's an Idea, invite all of their live-action stars too a wild party, Spike the star's drinks, video tape them while they are intoxicated, sell them to tabloids for a quick buck.... then see them fall Like a stack of dominoes

Count_Dracula08

[4]Nov 2, 2008
    • level: 6

Hey guys maybe once we get a new president (especially if its Obama) then i'm sure he will try and help us out with our problems for these ruthless television companies. That's another thing, we oughta try and e-mail any available people who are on higher levels of authority so they think we are saying the right things and how these businesses can start making the right choices again. There's gotta be somebody out there willing to help us and agrees with the reasons we are saying about all these problems wiht the tv stations and tv shows that are GARBAGE are rising and need to be stopped immediately.

Someone needs to draw the red mark on that! What's wrong with these executives these days?

elvisjj

[5]Nov 2, 2008
    • level: 9

Well Count Dracula08 the red line has been made by those of us fighting to save Kim Possible and save American Dragon, Jake Long. We are the last stand against what is happening not only at Disney but at Nick and so on. We are the ones that continue to remind Disney that quality animation and great storytelling is what they need to bring back in the form of Kim Possible and American Dragon. Feel free to join our cause Count Dracula08 as we need all the help we can get to revive Disney back to what it once was, quality Disney hand drawn animation.