American Dragon: Jake Long Forums

Disney Channel (ended 2007)

How old are you guys and what country do you gys live in?

  • Avatar of jakeownsall

    jakeownsall

    [41]Sep 18, 2008
    • member since: 08/20/08
    • level: 3
    • rank: Soup Nazi
    • posts: 52
    wow lol this site recieved a major facelift lol
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Choco_47

    Choco_47

    [42]Sep 21, 2008
    • member since: 02/19/08
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 823
    jakeownsall wrote:
    wow lol this site recieved a major facelift lol

    yea. It's DISGUSTING!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of PiscesChick93

    PiscesChick93

    [43]Sep 25, 2008
    • member since: 08/16/08
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 352
    I'm 15 and I live in the UK.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Dragongirl600

    Dragongirl600

    [44]Sep 26, 2008
    • member since: 07/17/08
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 1,122
    Don't forget, you're also an ADJL fan
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Choco_47

    Choco_47

    [45]Sep 27, 2008
    • member since: 02/19/08
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 823
    PiscesChick93 wrote:
    I'm 15 and I live in the UK.

    Oh really? Do you have a British accent?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Dragongirl600

    Dragongirl600

    [46]Sep 27, 2008
    • member since: 07/17/08
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 1,122
    As long as you don't have a Wizards OF Waverly place accent.

    I really hate them

    And selina gomez is ugly and cannot sing .

    Seriously, the theme song is on, and im thinking of slitting my throat
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of PiscesChick93

    PiscesChick93

    [47]Sep 28, 2008
    • member since: 08/16/08
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 352

    Choco_47 wrote:
    PiscesChick93 wrote:
    I'm 15 and I live in the UK.
    Oh really? Do you have a British accent?

    Well, yeah lol. I live in England.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Robin-Hood-1215

    Robin-Hood-1215

    [48]Sep 28, 2008
    • member since: 09/07/08
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 252

    Dragongirl600 wrote:
    As long as you don't have a Wizards OF Waverly place accent. I really hate them And selina gomez is ugly and cannot sing . Seriously, the theme song is on, and im thinking of slitting my throat
    Wow you really hate that show. Bravo! *claps hands.*

    This endless chain of cheesey live-action shows has to be put to a halt. There's just too many of them rising and we need some creative/maginative cartoons back.

    You're kinda insulting Selema Gomez though a little too strong..I mean, she's not that bad...is she?

    Out of these three who is the worst, least worst, and in the middle? Jonas Brothers, Hannah Montana, and Selema Gomez.

    Edited on 09/28/2008 7:00pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of PiscesChick93

    PiscesChick93

    [49]Sep 29, 2008
    • member since: 08/16/08
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 352
    Robin-Hood-1215 wrote:

    Dragongirl600 wrote:
    As long as you don't have a Wizards OF Waverly place accent. I really hate them And selina gomez is ugly and cannot sing . Seriously, the theme song is on, and im thinking of slitting my throat
    Wow you really hate that show. Bravo! *claps hands.*

    This endless chain of cheesey live-action shows has to be put to a halt. There's just too many of them rising and we need some creative/maginative cartoons back.fg

    You're kinda insulting Selema Gomez though a little too strong..I mean, she's not that bad...is she?

    Out of these three who is the worst, least worst, and in the middle? Jonas Brothers, Hannah Montana, and Selema Gomez.

    Worst - Hannah Montana (EASSIEEEE!!!)

    Middle - Jonas Brother's (What's so hot about them? No offense, fans!)

    Least Worst - Selena Gomez (First their actresses, then their singers.....)

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Choco_47

    Choco_47

    [50]Oct 4, 2008
    • member since: 02/19/08
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 823
    PiscesChick93 wrote:

    Choco_47 wrote:
    PiscesChick93 wrote:
    I'm 15 and I live in the UK.
    Oh really? Do you have a British accent?

    Well, yeah lol. I live in England.


    Can you voice record it??
    . . . nah I wouldn't ask that much
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of PiscesChick93

    PiscesChick93

    [51]Oct 4, 2008
    • member since: 08/16/08
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 352
    Choco_47 wrote:
    PiscesChick93 wrote:

    Choco_47 wrote:
    PiscesChick93 wrote:
    I'm 15 and I live in the UK.
    Oh really? Do you have a British accent?

    Well, yeah lol. I live in England.

    Can you voice record it?? . . . nah I wouldn't ask that much

    Ha ha lol I'm guessing you haven't publically heard a British accent, lol

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Dragongirl600

    Dragongirl600

    [52]Oct 5, 2008
    • member since: 07/17/08
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 1,122
    British suck, a lot.

    Does Nigel have a British acccent?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Choco_47

    Choco_47

    [53]Oct 5, 2008
    • member since: 02/19/08
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 823
    Dragongirl600 wrote:
    British suck, a lot.

    Does Nigel have a British acccent?

    Yes. Do you have an American accent?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of PiscesChick93

    PiscesChick93

    [54]Oct 6, 2008
    • member since: 08/16/08
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 352

    Dragongirl600 wrote:
    British suck, a lot. Does Nigel have a British acccent?

    I don't!

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of jakeownsall

    jakeownsall

    [55]Oct 6, 2008
    • member since: 08/20/08
    • level: 3
    • rank: Soup Nazi
    • posts: 52
    lol i do but i have no idea on what you guys mean when you guys say american accent though
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Choco_47

    Choco_47

    [56]Oct 9, 2008
    • member since: 02/19/08
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 823
    jakeownsall wrote:
    lol i do but i have no idea on what you guys mean when you guys say american accent though


    I mean, do you have an american accent?

    You know, when you can't pronounce words like "tomato"?
    And when you exaggerate the "r" sound on the end of a word?

    There's heaps more wrong with the way you talk that I could point out btw I won't be mean

    I think Brits, Aussies (and that does NOT include people who talk like Steve Irwan used to) and Kiwis are the only ones who can speak English.....
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of DragoneIT

    DragoneIT

    [57]Nov 9, 2008
    • member since: 03/04/07
    • level: 2
    • rank: Sweat Hog
    • posts: 47
    Hy everyone, I'm 18.5 ( Birthday in Feb' ) and I actually live in France ven if I'm Italian
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of PiscesChick93

    PiscesChick93

    [58]Nov 12, 2008
    • member since: 08/16/08
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 352

    Choco_47 wrote:
    jakeownsall wrote:
    lol i do but i have no idea on what you guys mean when you guys say american accent though
    I mean, do you have an american accent? You know, when you can't pronounce words like "tomato"? And when you exaggerate the "r" sound on the end of a word? There's heaps more wrong with the way you talk that I could point out btw I won't be mean I think Brits, Aussies (and that does NOT include people who talk like Steve Irwan used to) and Kiwis are the only ones who can speak English.....

    Who r the Kiwis?

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Choco_47

    Choco_47

    [59]Nov 13, 2008
    • member since: 02/19/08
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 823
    PiscesChick93 wrote:

    Choco_47 wrote:
    jakeownsall wrote:
    lol i do but i have no idea on what you guys mean when you guys say american accent though
    I mean, do you have an american accent? You know, when you can't pronounce words like "tomato"? And when you exaggerate the "r" sound on the end of a word? There's heaps more wrong with the way you talk that I could point out btw I won't be mean I think Brits, Aussies (and that does NOT include people who talk like Steve Irwan used to) and Kiwis are the only ones who can speak English.....

    Who r the Kiwis?


    New Zealand. I just read over that and wow that was mean... Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh now I must drown in the guilt
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.