American Dragon: Jake Long Forums

Disney Channel (ended 2007)

If the series had continued...

srebak

[1]Jul 31, 2012
    • level: 18

What if the show did go one to have a 3rd Season? Or maybe even a 4th and 5th? What would be left for the show to explore?

Well, for one thing, the series would've definitely needed a new main villain. True, i myself would like to see the Huntsman and the Dark Dragon return, but i also agree that that would seem a bit lazy.

Also, with Jake and Rose finally passed the "is it safe for us to date" phase and Rose finally having all (or at least moderately enough) of her memory back, the series would have definitely needed to find a new way to explore their relationship

And lets not forget the fact that Jake's father is now in on the whole "Magical family" secret. If the show had continued, the writers would've had to find a way to work that into story somehow, without it sounding to forced

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

luiz4200

[2]Aug 2, 2012
    • level: 38
    srebak wrote:

What if the show did go one to have a 3rd Season? Or maybe even a 4th and 5th? What would be left for the show to explore?

Well, for one thing, the series would've definitely needed a new main villain. True, i myself would like to see the Huntsman and the Dark Dragon return, but i also agree that that would seem a bit lazy.

Also, with Jake and Rose finally passed the "is it safe for us to date" phase and Rose finally having all (or at least moderately enough) of her memory back, the series would have definitely needed to find a new way to explore their relationship

And lets not forget the fact that Jake's father is now in on the whole "Magical family" secret. If the show had continued, the writers would've had to find a way to work that into story somehow, without it sounding to forced

If the series had continued, they'd have to explain what happened to Rose's twin.

Jake would have to tell Rose and Danica about each other.

The Dragon Council might want to evaluate Jake's father to decide if they'll let him remember or if they'll make him forget.

As for a new villain, the Military might decide to see if Brock was right about someone at the school being a dragon and send someone to investigate. Col. Carter (Trixie's Dad) would be sent to New York to spy on Trixie's friends to find the dragon.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.