American Dragon: Jake Long Forums

Disney Channel (ended 2007)

Official American Dragon: Jake Long Off-Topic Thread

UlrichYumifan

[1]Jun 29, 2007
    • level: 35

Okay, seeing as people in this particular forums love to get off topic, I decided to finally make an Off-Topic thread. But read the title, its an American Dragon: Jake Long Off Topic Thread meaning that you can only talk about AD:JL. Even you guys can't get off topic here. If you want to talk about some other stuff other than AD:JL go to the forums page in TV.com and theres an off topic thread. There you can talk about stuff other than the show.

So here you can talk about episodes, or anything that has to do with the show. Got it? I'll close the other topic "Official Ask A Question, Get An Answer Thread" since its been off topic for a while.

So this is my warning, if you start talking about anything else other than AD:JL then you get reported. Don't ever say I didn't warn you because heres your warning.

Edited on 06/30/2007 5:32pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

dragonskull13

[2]Jun 29, 2007
    • level: 14
    Thank you!

dragonskull13

[3]Jun 29, 2007
    This is kinda our wheres fluf.

ColtsPenguins

[4]Jun 29, 2007
    • level: 23
    so this is the off topic thread

weqrwer

[5]Jun 29, 2007
    • level: 4

Finally!!!!!!!

I get knocked down and I get up again....

Something or other,dadadadada....

UlrichYumifan

[6]Jun 29, 2007
    ColtsPenguins wrote:

Yes, you can talk about anything AD:JL related. Even some of the people here can't get off topic in this thread.

JandSman

[7]Jun 29, 2007
    • level: 32
    why do you think disney made rose taller then jake

ColtsPenguins

[8]Jun 29, 2007
    JandSman wrote:
    i don't know but yeah jake is pretty short "you bearly reach my knees on the b ball court whys a kid named long have to be so short"

JandSman

[9]Jun 29, 2007
    but he is taller in season 2

dragonskull13

[10]Jun 29, 2007
    UlrichYumifan wrote:
    ColtsPenguins wrote:

Yes, you can talk about anything AD:JL related. Even some of the people here can't get off topic in this thread.

You finally changed your icon from that red, white, and blue thing you always had.

ColtsPenguins

[11]Jun 29, 2007
    dragonskull13 wrote:
    UlrichYumifan wrote:
    ColtsPenguins wrote:

You finally changed your icon from that red, white, and blue thing you always had.
    yeah ulrich did change his and if you ask me the new 1 is cooler

aloha6292

[12]Jun 29, 2007
    • level: 19
    ColtsPenguins wrote:
    JandSman wrote:
    i don't know but yeah jake is pretty short "you bearly reach my knees on the b ball court whys a kid named long have to be so short"

I know, I hate that!! I know height doesn't matter in the real world and all, but it would look so much better if Jake was just a little taller.

JandSman

[13]Jun 30, 2007
    hey is name still around

dragonskull13

[14]Jun 30, 2007
    JandSman wrote:
    hey is name still around

yea thats good. My friend says it was on at 2:30 last night.

UlrichYumifan

[15]Jun 30, 2007
    ColtsPenguins wrote:
    dragonskull13 wrote:
    UlrichYumifan wrote:
    ColtsPenguins wrote:

yeah ulrich did change his and if you ask me the new 1 is cooler

Well I never really had enough time to go and find a pic and change it.

weqrwer

[16]Jun 30, 2007
    • level: 4
    UlrichYumifan wrote:

But read the title, its an American Dragon: Jake Long Off Topic Thread meaning that you can only talk about AD:JL.

Ulrich,let me clue you in a bit.This whole entire forum is to talk about ADJL,correct?That means we can talk about whatever we like pretty much so long as it stays accordingly with rules and is about ADJL.

Here's my point.Why have an 'off-topic' thread about ADJL,when we can talk about ADJL anywhere on this forum?Seriously.My head is cracking this conundum.

Edited on 06/30/2007 5:11pm
    Edited 2 total times.

UlrichYumifan

[17]Jun 30, 2007
    weqrwer wrote:
    UlrichYumifan wrote:

But read the title, its an American Dragon: Jake Long Off Topic Thread meaning that you can only talk about AD:JL.

Ulrich,let me clue you in a bit.This whole entire forum is to talk about ADJL,correct?That means we can talk about whatever we like pretty much so long as it stays accordingly with rules and is about ADJL.

Here's my point.Why have an 'off-topic' thread about ADJL,when we can talk about ADJL anywhere on this forum?Seriously.My head is cracking this conundum.

Because, so people have can 2 or more separate conversations on different topics. In other topics, when they can't think of anything else to say they just talk about other stuff. It gets them off topic and a reason for me to report them, and bann them. Right here they can talk about anything without ever getting off topic. Just trust me, if you don't understand, I do, trust me on this. I'm not going to go make an Off Topic where they can talk about anything they want because there is already one on this site.

dragonskull13

[18]Jun 30, 2007
    weqrwer wrote:
    UlrichYumifan wrote:

for useless things that dont need its own thread. And we all know that over half the people didnt read the first post and are just going to get off topic, witch is what we should have. We need a Wheres Fluf thread!

UlrichYumifan

[19]Jun 30, 2007
    dragonskull13 wrote:
    weqrwer wrote:
    UlrichYumifan wrote:

for useless things that dont need its own thread. And we all know that over half the people didnt read the first post and are just going to get off topic, witch is what we should have. We need a Wheres Fluf thread!

Well if they start talking about what ever they want then they can just get suspended. I told you in my first post. Thats my warning. So, I'm not giving anymore.

dragonskull13

[20]Jun 30, 2007
    UlrichYumifan wrote:
    dragonskull13 wrote:
    weqrwer wrote:
    UlrichYumifan wrote:

Well if they start talking about what ever they want then they can just get suspended. I told you in my first post. Thats my warning. So, I'm not giving anymore.

I know, I wont go off topic. Wheres Fluf is a gilmore girl thing, but there editor hasnt posted in like 2 years so, the tos moderater has to do everything there.