American Dragon: Jake Long Forums

Disney Channel (ended 2007)

Official American Dragon: Jake Long Off-Topic Thread

  • Avatar of UlrichYumifan

    UlrichYumifan

    [1]Jun 29, 2007
    • member since: 12/14/05
    • level: 35
    • rank: Beverly Hillbilly
    • posts: 8,981

    Okay, seeing as people in this particular forums love to get off topic, I decided to finally make an Off-Topic thread. But read the title, its an American Dragon: Jake Long Off Topic Thread meaning that you can only talk about AD:JL. Even you guys can't get off topic here. If you want to talk about some other stuff other than AD:JL go to the forums page in TV.com and theres an off topic thread. There you can talk about stuff other than the show.

    So here you can talk about episodes, or anything that has to do with the show. Got it? I'll close the other topic "Official Ask A Question, Get An Answer Thread" since its been off topic for a while.

    So this is my warning, if you start talking about anything else other than AD:JL then you get reported. Don't ever say I didn't warn you because heres your warning.

    Edited on 06/30/2007 5:32pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of dragonskull13

    dragonskull13

    [2]Jun 29, 2007
    • member since: 05/27/07
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 3,828
    Thank you!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of dragonskull13

    dragonskull13

    [3]Jun 29, 2007
    • member since: 05/27/07
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 3,828
    This is kinda our wheres fluf.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ColtsPenguins

    ColtsPenguins

    [4]Jun 29, 2007
    • member since: 02/18/07
    • level: 23
    • rank: Close Talker
    • posts: 8,045
    so this is the off topic thread
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of weqrwer

    weqrwer

    [5]Jun 29, 2007
    • member since: 05/22/07
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 1,406

    Finally!!!!!!!

    I get knocked down and I get up again....

    Something or other,dadadadada....

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of UlrichYumifan

    UlrichYumifan

    [6]Jun 29, 2007
    • member since: 12/14/05
    • level: 35
    • rank: Beverly Hillbilly
    • posts: 8,981
    ColtsPenguins wrote:
    so this is the off topic thread


    Yes, you can talk about anything AD:JL related. Even some of the people here can't get off topic in this thread.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of JandSman

    JandSman

    [7]Jun 29, 2007
    • member since: 04/26/07
    • level: 32
    • rank: Whammy!
    • posts: 7,214
    why do you think disney made rose taller then jake
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ColtsPenguins

    ColtsPenguins

    [8]Jun 29, 2007
    • member since: 02/18/07
    • level: 23
    • rank: Close Talker
    • posts: 8,045
    JandSman wrote:
    why do you think disney made rose taller then jake
    i don't know but yeah jake is pretty short "you bearly reach my knees on the b ball court whys a kid named long have to be so short"
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of JandSman

    JandSman

    [9]Jun 29, 2007
    • member since: 04/26/07
    • level: 32
    • rank: Whammy!
    • posts: 7,214
    but he is taller in season 2
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of dragonskull13

    dragonskull13

    [10]Jun 29, 2007
    • member since: 05/27/07
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 3,828
    UlrichYumifan wrote:
    ColtsPenguins wrote:
    so this is the off topic thread


    Yes, you can talk about anything AD:JL related. Even some of the people here can't get off topic in this thread.

    You finally changed your icon from that red, white, and blue thing you always had.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ColtsPenguins

    ColtsPenguins

    [11]Jun 29, 2007
    • member since: 02/18/07
    • level: 23
    • rank: Close Talker
    • posts: 8,045
    dragonskull13 wrote:
    UlrichYumifan wrote:
    ColtsPenguins wrote:
    so this is the off topic thread


    Yes, you can talk about anything AD:JL related. Even some of the people here can't get off topic in this thread.

    You finally changed your icon from that red, white, and blue thing you always had.
    yeah ulrich did change his and if you ask me the new 1 is cooler
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of aloha6292

    aloha6292

    [12]Jun 29, 2007
    • member since: 03/12/07
    • level: 19
    • rank: Fall Guy
    • posts: 7,068
    ColtsPenguins wrote:
    JandSman wrote:
    why do you think disney made rose taller then jake
    i don't know but yeah jake is pretty short "you bearly reach my knees on the b ball court whys a kid named long have to be so short"


    I know, I hate that!! I know height doesn't matter in the real world and all, but it would look so much better if Jake was just a little taller.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of JandSman

    JandSman

    [13]Jun 30, 2007
    • member since: 04/26/07
    • level: 32
    • rank: Whammy!
    • posts: 7,214
    hey is name still around
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of dragonskull13

    dragonskull13

    [14]Jun 30, 2007
    • member since: 05/27/07
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 3,828
    JandSman wrote:
    hey is name still around

    yea thats good. My friend says it was on at 2:30 last night.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of UlrichYumifan

    UlrichYumifan

    [15]Jun 30, 2007
    • member since: 12/14/05
    • level: 35
    • rank: Beverly Hillbilly
    • posts: 8,981
    ColtsPenguins wrote:
    dragonskull13 wrote:
    UlrichYumifan wrote:
    ColtsPenguins wrote:
    so this is the off topic thread


    Yes, you can talk about anything AD:JL related. Even some of the people here can't get off topic in this thread.

    You finally changed your icon from that red, white, and blue thing you always had.
    yeah ulrich did change his and if you ask me the new 1 is cooler


    Well I never really had enough time to go and find a pic and change it.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of weqrwer

    weqrwer

    [16]Jun 30, 2007
    • member since: 05/22/07
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 1,406
    UlrichYumifan wrote:

    But read the title, its an American Dragon: Jake Long Off Topic Thread meaning that you can only talk about AD:JL.

    Ulrich,let me clue you in a bit.This whole entire forum is to talk about ADJL,correct?That means we can talk about whatever we like pretty much so long as it stays accordingly with rules and is about ADJL.

    Here's my point.Why have an 'off-topic' thread about ADJL,when we can talk about ADJL anywhere on this forum?Seriously.My head is cracking this conundum.

    Edited on 06/30/2007 5:11pm
    Edited 2 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of UlrichYumifan

    UlrichYumifan

    [17]Jun 30, 2007
    • member since: 12/14/05
    • level: 35
    • rank: Beverly Hillbilly
    • posts: 8,981
    weqrwer wrote:
    UlrichYumifan wrote:

    But read the title, its an American Dragon: Jake Long Off Topic Thread meaning that you can only talk about AD:JL.

    Ulrich,let me clue you in a bit.This whole entire forum is to talk about ADJL,correct?That means we can talk about whatever we like pretty much so long as it stays accordingly with rules and is about ADJL.

    Here's my point.Why have an 'off-topic' thread about ADJL,when we can talk about ADJL anywhere on this forum?Seriously.My head is cracking this conundum.



    Because, so people have can 2 or more separate conversations on different topics. In other topics, when they can't think of anything else to say they just talk about other stuff. It gets them off topic and a reason for me to report them, and bann them. Right here they can talk about anything without ever getting off topic. Just trust me, if you don't understand, I do, trust me on this. I'm not going to go make an Off Topic where they can talk about anything they want because there is already one on this site.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of dragonskull13

    dragonskull13

    [18]Jun 30, 2007
    • member since: 05/27/07
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 3,828
    weqrwer wrote:
    UlrichYumifan wrote:

    But read the title, its an American Dragon: Jake Long Off Topic Thread meaning that you can only talk about AD:JL.

    Ulrich,let me clue you in a bit.This whole entire forum is to talk about ADJL,correct?That means we can talk about whatever we like pretty much so long as it stays accordingly with rules and is about ADJL.

    Here's my point.Why have an 'off-topic' thread about ADJL,when we can talk about ADJL anywhere on this forum?Seriously.My head is cracking this conundum.


    for useless things that dont need its own thread. And we all know that over half the people didnt read the first post and are just going to get off topic, witch is what we should have. We need a Wheres Fluf thread!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of UlrichYumifan

    UlrichYumifan

    [19]Jun 30, 2007
    • member since: 12/14/05
    • level: 35
    • rank: Beverly Hillbilly
    • posts: 8,981
    dragonskull13 wrote:
    weqrwer wrote:
    UlrichYumifan wrote:

    But read the title, its an American Dragon: Jake Long Off Topic Thread meaning that you can only talk about AD:JL.

    Ulrich,let me clue you in a bit.This whole entire forum is to talk about ADJL,correct?That means we can talk about whatever we like pretty much so long as it stays accordingly with rules and is about ADJL.

    Here's my point.Why have an 'off-topic' thread about ADJL,when we can talk about ADJL anywhere on this forum?Seriously.My head is cracking this conundum.


    for useless things that dont need its own thread. And we all know that over half the people didnt read the first post and are just going to get off topic, witch is what we should have. We need a Wheres Fluf thread!


    Well if they start talking about what ever they want then they can just get suspended. I told you in my first post. Thats my warning. So, I'm not giving anymore.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of dragonskull13

    dragonskull13

    [20]Jun 30, 2007
    • member since: 05/27/07
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 3,828
    UlrichYumifan wrote:
    dragonskull13 wrote:
    weqrwer wrote:
    UlrichYumifan wrote:

    But read the title, its an American Dragon: Jake Long Off Topic Thread meaning that you can only talk about AD:JL.

    Ulrich,let me clue you in a bit.This whole entire forum is to talk about ADJL,correct?That means we can talk about whatever we like pretty much so long as it stays accordingly with rules and is about ADJL.

    Here's my point.Why have an 'off-topic' thread about ADJL,when we can talk about ADJL anywhere on this forum?Seriously.My head is cracking this conundum.


    for useless things that dont need its own thread. And we all know that over half the people didnt read the first post and are just going to get off topic, witch is what we should have. We need a Wheres Fluf thread!


    Well if they start talking about what ever they want then they can just get suspended. I told you in my first post. Thats my warning. So, I'm not giving anymore.

    I know, I wont go off topic. Wheres Fluf is a gilmore girl thing, but there editor hasnt posted in like 2 years so, the tos moderater has to do everything there.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.