American Dragon: Jake Long Forums

Disney Channel (ended 2007)

Official American Dragon: Jake Long Off-Topic Thread

  • Avatar of dragonskull13

    dragonskull13

    [121]Jul 28, 2007
    • member since: 05/27/07
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 3,828
    ColtsPenguins wrote:
    dragonskull13 wrote:
    weqrwer wrote:
    bbqsauce13 wrote:

    Let me make myself clear, I am not trying to boss you guys around at all. The simple fact is that I don't have any moderation powers over this forum; that's Ulrich's job. I was just giving you guys advice on what I would do if I were you.

    *attempts to nudge thread back on-topic*



    BBQ,my old bosom buddy.How's life been treatin' ya?

    So,I wonder why Haley's hair is the only one that has that 'shine' look to it.
    I know what you mean, and that's weird.
    is this a good thing or a bad thing
    neither, just different.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of weqrwer

    weqrwer

    [122]Jul 28, 2007
    • member since: 05/22/07
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 1,406
    dragonskull13 wrote:
    ColtsPenguins wrote:
    dragonskull13 wrote:
    weqrwer wrote:
    bbqsauce13 wrote:

    Let me make myself clear, I am not trying to boss you guys around at all. The simple fact is that I don't have any moderation powers over this forum; that's Ulrich's job. I was just giving you guys advice on what I would do if I were you.

    *attempts to nudge thread back on-topic*



    BBQ,my old bosom buddy.How's life been treatin' ya?

    So,I wonder why Haley's hair is the only one that has that 'shine' look to it.
    I know what you mean, and that's weird.
    is this a good thing or a bad thing
    neither, just different.


    I'm just joking around.I knew him from the KP boards.

    But yeah,Rose has the best hair. Jake:Say what?!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of dragonskull13

    dragonskull13

    [123]Jul 28, 2007
    • member since: 05/27/07
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 3,828
    weqrwer wrote:
    dragonskull13 wrote:
    ColtsPenguins wrote:
    dragonskull13 wrote:
    weqrwer wrote:
    bbqsauce13 wrote:

    Let me make myself clear, I am not trying to boss you guys around at all. The simple fact is that I don't have any moderation powers over this forum; that's Ulrich's job. I was just giving you guys advice on what I would do if I were you.

    *attempts to nudge thread back on-topic*



    BBQ,my old bosom buddy.How's life been treatin' ya?

    So,I wonder why Haley's hair is the only one that has that 'shine' look to it.
    I know what you mean, and that's weird.
    is this a good thing or a bad thing
    neither, just different.


    I'm just joking around.I knew him from the KP boards.

    But yeah,Rose has the best hair. Jake:Say what?!
    Yeah she does, I wonder how long it takes to braid it...
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ColtsPenguins

    ColtsPenguins

    [124]Jul 28, 2007
    • member since: 02/18/07
    • level: 23
    • rank: Close Talker
    • posts: 8,045
    weqrwer wrote:
    dragonskull13 wrote:
    ColtsPenguins wrote:
    dragonskull13 wrote:
    weqrwer wrote:
    bbqsauce13 wrote:

    Let me make myself clear, I am not trying to boss you guys around at all. The simple fact is that I don't have any moderation powers over this forum; that's Ulrich's job. I was just giving you guys advice on what I would do if I were you.

    *attempts to nudge thread back on-topic*



    BBQ,my old bosom buddy.How's life been treatin' ya?

    So,I wonder why Haley's hair is the only one that has that 'shine' look to it.
    I know what you mean, and that's weird.
    is this a good thing or a bad thing
    neither, just different.


    I'm just joking around.I knew him from the KP boards.

    But yeah,Rose has the best hair. Jake:Say what?!
    Haley has the best hair and jake uses too much hairgel
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ArkansanDragon

    ArkansanDragon

    [125]Jul 29, 2007
    • member since: 02/10/07
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 2,700
    dragonskull13 wrote:
    weqrwer wrote:
    dragonskull13 wrote:
    ColtsPenguins wrote:
    dragonskull13 wrote:
    weqrwer wrote:
    bbqsauce13 wrote:

    Let me make myself clear, I am not trying to boss you guys around at all. The simple fact is that I don't have any moderation powers over this forum; that's Ulrich's job. I was just giving you guys advice on what I would do if I were you.

    *attempts to nudge thread back on-topic*



    BBQ,my old bosom buddy.How's life been treatin' ya?

    So,I wonder why Haley's hair is the only one that has that 'shine' look to it.
    I know what you mean, and that's weird.
    is this a good thing or a bad thing
    neither, just different.


    I'm just joking around.I knew him from the KP boards.

    But yeah,Rose has the best hair. Jake:Say what?!
    Yeah she does, I wonder how long it takes to braid it...

    She must have gotten pretty fast at braiding, when you think about how fast she turned into Huntsgirl during "Love Cruise"
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of dragonskull13

    dragonskull13

    [126]Jul 29, 2007
    • member since: 05/27/07
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 3,828
    ArkansanDragon wrote:
    dragonskull13 wrote:
    weqrwer wrote:
    dragonskull13 wrote:
    ColtsPenguins wrote:
    dragonskull13 wrote:
    weqrwer wrote:
    bbqsauce13 wrote:

    Let me make myself clear, I am not trying to boss you guys around at all. The simple fact is that I don't have any moderation powers over this forum; that's Ulrich's job. I was just giving you guys advice on what I would do if I were you.

    *attempts to nudge thread back on-topic*



    BBQ,my old bosom buddy.How's life been treatin' ya?

    So,I wonder why Haley's hair is the only one that has that 'shine' look to it.
    I know what you mean, and that's weird.
    is this a good thing or a bad thing
    neither, just different.


    I'm just joking around.I knew him from the KP boards.

    But yeah,Rose has the best hair. Jake:Say what?!
    Yeah she does, I wonder how long it takes to braid it...

    She must have gotten pretty fast at braiding, when you think about how fast she turned into Huntsgirl during "Love Cruise"
    yes, that was crazy. I wonder where she had her huntsuniform. She was wearing a dress.... Ninjas... too hard to be one, too hard to understand one, lol.

    I have a question though. How come dragons are the same color as there clothing? Is it like when they're younger they feel drawn to certain colors and feel like wearing them all the time? And then when they get dragon powers they are that same color? So if you're about to get your dragon powers you can probably predict what color you'll be then right?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of UlrichYumifan

    UlrichYumifan

    [128]Jul 29, 2007
    • member since: 12/14/05
    • level: 35
    • rank: Beverly Hillbilly
    • posts: 8,981
    Can you please stop the excessive quoting. Its consider disruptive posting.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of roseisdabomb

    roseisdabomb

    [129]Jul 29, 2007
    • member since: 03/26/07
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 368
    i'm now the german dragon, i have orange scales,also red skin , my claws are purple, and i breathe out a toxic blue fire,and iturn invisable, so beware huntsclan members!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ArkansanDragon

    ArkansanDragon

    [130]Jul 29, 2007
    • member since: 02/10/07
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 2,700
    cool
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of name_4life

    name_4life

    [131]Jul 29, 2007
    • member since: 07/19/07
    • level: 3
    • rank: Soup Nazi
    • posts: 655
    roseisdabomb wrote:
    i'm now the german dragon, i have orange scales,also red skin , my claws are purple, and i breathe out a toxic blue fire,and iturn invisable, so beware huntsclan members!


    you should join destroy jake story.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of roseisdabomb

    roseisdabomb

    [132]Jul 29, 2007
    • member since: 03/26/07
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 368
    name_4life wrote:
    roseisdabomb wrote:
    i'm now the german dragon, i have orange scales,also red skin , my claws are purple, and i breathe out a toxic blue fire,and iturn invisable, so beware huntsclan members!


    you should join destroy jake story.

    i'll think about it.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of RoseLong121

    RoseLong121

    [134]Jul 30, 2007
    • member since: 07/04/07
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 668

    Hmm, has anyone thought about this one?

    Why is it that out of all the darongs we have seen dragoning up; cousin Greggy, Jake, Haley, Gramps, Sun,Chang. Ect. They only seem to have two to three types of "dragoning up" fire? Jake, Gramps, and Sun hae blue. Haley and Chang have pinkish. Greggy has green..

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ArkansanDragon

    ArkansanDragon

    [135]Jul 30, 2007
    • member since: 02/10/07
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 2,700
    we may never know......
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of dragonskull13

    dragonskull13

    [136]Jul 31, 2007
    • member since: 05/27/07
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 3,828
    UlrichYumifan wrote:
    Can you please stop the excessive quoting. Its consider disruptive posting.
    sorry, I'll stop doing that.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of dragonskull13

    dragonskull13

    [137]Jul 31, 2007
    • member since: 05/27/07
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 3,828
    RoseLong121 wrote:

    Hmm, has anyone thought about this one?

    Why is it that out of all the darongs we have seen dragoning up; cousin Greggy, Jake, Haley, Gramps, Sun,Chang. Ect. They only seem to have two to three types of "dragoning up" fire? Jake, Gramps, and Sun hae blue. Haley and Chang have pinkish. Greggy has green..

    maybe it's used to match different personalities.... lol, well, that's all I got.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ColtsPenguins

    ColtsPenguins

    [138]Aug 1, 2007
    • member since: 02/18/07
    • level: 23
    • rank: Close Talker
    • posts: 8,045
    i got a quetion when they said that fred nerk was coming back did they mean bananas b because they are voiced by the same guy
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of huntsgirlname

    huntsgirlname

    [139]Aug 1, 2007
    • member since: 08/01/07
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 3,849
    ColtsPenguins wrote:
    i got a quetion when they said that fred nerk was coming back did they mean bananas b because they are voiced by the same guy


    i guess so. but he could be at the dragon council in HKLs
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of dragonskull13

    dragonskull13

    [140]Aug 1, 2007
    • member since: 05/27/07
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 3,828
    huntsgirlname wrote:
    ColtsPenguins wrote:
    i got a quetion when they said that fred nerk was coming back did they mean bananas b because they are voiced by the same guy


    i guess so. but he could be at the dragon council in HKLs
    do they go to that place?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.